Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th June 2009, 23:28   #16
BHPian

I had put them in my carb m800, I couldn't feel any difference.
Old 24th June 2009, 23:33   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by techn0l0gist View Post
I had put them in my carb m800, I couldn't feel any difference.
Same here, but one more thing. The mechanic who replaced all four of them said, 'good you changed them'. I don't know why he said that, maybe he observed the space/gap had widened. I didn't bother much because I wanted to see if there was any difference.
Old 16th December 2009, 22:17   #18
Senior - BHPian

NGK or Bosch.

Hi guys,
Have a scheduled tune up job coming for my 800 (carb) next month and have decided to do away with the current champions used.Had a lousy experience with MICO before with these giving up after the 366th day of fitment.I have decided upon NGK but am also considering Bosch.

Would like to know which of these 2 are better cost wise as well as performance wise.I am only going for standard stuff not iridium types etc.
Thanks for you input in advance.
Old 19th December 2009, 16:29   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumeethaldankar View Post
Hi guys,
Have a scheduled tune up job coming for my 800 (carb) next month and have decided to do away with the current champions used.Had a lousy experience with MICO before with these giving up after the 366th day of fitment.I have decided upon NGK but am also considering Bosch.

Would like to know which of these 2 are better cost wise as well as performance wise.I am only going for standard stuff not iridium types etc.
Thanks for you input in advance.
Hi guys,
I have bought NGK spark plugs for the 800 (carb) ,the part no is BPR5ES.The cover says the gap is 0.8 mm.I hope this is correct plug for the 800.
I checked out the above part no on NKG india's web site but it says the part is not found.Kindly help me on this.

thanks
Old 9th February 2010, 20:48   #20
Senior - BHPian

I have changed the spark plugs to Bosch platinum ir(idium?) fusion after running on stock plugs for 41k kms. the MRP says 2200. i don't know the exact price. the cold start is smooth and acceleration is a bit more responsive. so far so good. Hope these plugs have good life.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks