Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th December 2014, 20:04   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: *HYBRID* Honda Civic : My Lateral Upgrade :)

Saw a hybrid on olx. Is it your car for sale? Dibs.
Old 5th November 2020, 11:44   #32
BHPian

Dear Team BHP community members and especially who followed this thread, sorry for long hiatus... Basically somewhere in 2013, due to computer change and office change, I forgot my team bhp password... I had registered to sify.com email id and they had also shut their email service. I could not recover password as my email id was invalid.. Stupid me, I should have written to admin explaining this, so that a different email id would have been assigned like now...

I switched jobs, moved to KA from TN, tried to use Civic Hybrid in KA.. enquired the tax to be paid, had to pay 2.8 Lakhs tax for driving legally in KA... I sold it in Chennai later..

Will try to write few more details on the usage in couple of weeks time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildsdi5530 View Post
Saw a hybrid on olx. Is it your car for sale? Dibs.
No. I thought of selling only after moving to KA, that too after hearing the tax amount to legally driving in KA in 2016.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshaanIan View Post
I know I am a couple of years late :P but anyway, congratulations! Looks like it was in great condition.
You DID state that you are not an enthusiast on several occasions, but have you ever considered an ECU remap by the Tune-O-Tronics guys? I am sure in such a car, every bit of torque and horsepower count
Do keep the thread updated, though I myself don't subscribe to the hybrid school of thought, they are interesting.
Sorry for very very late response. Thought I read your query couple of days after you posted, could not respond as I lost my password/email by then. I dont understand the ECU remap and technology associated with it. So didn't attempt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandpadhye View Post
Hello @Kumar,
Do you still have this car?
We are waiting for updates - on real-life FE, etc.
Looks like I lost my password/email before Dec 2011. I would in couple of week time would write about experience with the Civic... Sorry for the long hiatus..

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 5th November 2020 at 12:46. Reason: Back to back posts merged. Please use the multi-quote button (QUOTE+) while quoting and responding to multiple posts. Thanks.
Old 28th March 2023, 23:39   #33
BHPian

Re: *HYBRID* Honda Civic : My Lateral Upgrade :)

Hi bhpians,

Bumping up an old thread. I have recently acquired a civic hybrid as a project car(Going to try and refurbish the battery pack diy- hopefully). Got it all the way from Delhi to Hyderabad but the RTA here needs an invoice of the vehicle for transferring it to TS registration. Requesting the OP or other bhpians who may have owned this ultra rare gem of a car to share theirs so that I can proceed with the registration process.

Thanks in advance!
DReddy is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks