Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th August 2011, 15:18   #16

Re: Samba with the All-new Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXi, K-series!!:)

@Mayank, I haven't bought the Swift. This is just a test drive report and I did it in a demo car. I plan to buy it within a year or so, despite the fact that I have a less than two months old WagonR, which has done only 2700KM..

I have also posted a video in the following link:
Arka Bhattacharya | Facebook
Old 20th August 2011, 16:08   #17
BHPian

Here are the exterior pics..by cool ferry..uploading on behalf of Farhan..Great work Farhan!

for more pics, please see here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5f845f3&type=1

Last edited by worrisomebear : 20th August 2011 at 16:16.
worrisomebear is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 20th August 2011, 19:41   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Thanks for the TD report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worrisomebear View Post
Here are the exterior pics..by cool ferry..uploading on behalf of Farhan..Great work Farhan!
The quality of the steering control switches definitely look better & good. So is Auto A/C switches. Wish they had done something to the back lighting ! The orange looks cheap in the pics.
Old 20th August 2011, 20:55   #19
BHPian

Good Review DCarGod. I am sure a lot of old buyers will be happy that nothing much noticeable has changed on the exterior front while some of the new buyers will be disappointed on the same aspect. I am surprised the way swift is priced or rather over-priced. Historically swift didn't see much competition but today its a different ball game with lot of options for the customers. If I want to buy Swift pertol I may stay away from it for a while as IMO the prices are going to come down around Diwali time.
Old 23rd August 2011, 18:06   #20
BHPian

My daily drive has gotten a little old which is telling on her and that put me in the market for a new set of wheels - been looking around and a colleague this morning said he was going to test drive the new Swift ZXI and I am so glad I accompanied him.

Everything that Dcargod mentioned with a very thorough eye is true and I'd just like to add one thing that I think he missed. This car is a happy car and while its zipping though life, whether through traffic or on an open road, that spirit is going to be infectious.

Was to test the Polo and the Etios later this week but I don't think I need bother. I've found what I want

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks