Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th April 2016, 12:48   #436
Team-BHP Support

Re: Diesel Power - My BMW 320D Exclusive - BMW Performance Power Kit Installed - Pg. 23

Quote:
Let me just say your guess is a bit far of
Did you found some AMG ? since past few days I am looking for something to replace my 7 and most of these guys - BMW/ MERC/Porsche - despite sitting on 2014 / 2015 early models are not willing to come down on prices - I saw an internal mail of BMW offering X6 at low rates but none of these guys are passing onto customers - ultimately BMW had converted all these unsold X6 as their own fleet cars :(

if such trend of traders continues , probably manufacturers should start auctioning / selling cars directly - making dealers only a logistic partner at prefixed markup to cover PDI / delivery .

wish I had money for
Attached Thumbnails
Diesel Power - My BMW 320D Exclusive - BMW Performance Power Kit Installed - Pg. 23-screen-shot-20160406-12.47.18-pm.png  

Last edited by Turbanator : 6th April 2016 at 12:52.
Turbanator is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th April 2016, 12:25   #437
BHPian

Akshay, its 4 weeks now. Please drop the suspense and show us some pictures of the AMG!
You made a statement, please stick to it 😁
Old 28th April 2016, 14:01   #438
BHPian

Re: Diesel Power - My BMW 320D Exclusive - BMW Performance Power Kit Installed - Pg. 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkkkaran View Post
Akshay, its 4 weeks now. Please drop the suspense and show us some pictures of the AMG!
Looks like we are in for a GTO like unofficially official review of AMG. It takes 150-180 hrs to prepare one. But please reveal the secret akshay.
Old 1st May 2016, 00:35   #439
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkkkaran View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mission_PGPX View Post
Looks like we are in for a GTO like unofficially official review of AMG. It takes 150-180 hrs to prepare one. But please reveal the secret akshay.
So here is the replacement for the 3. The engine is 3 times+ the size of the 3 series engine. I present to you, the CLS63 -
Attached Thumbnails
Diesel Power - My BMW 320D Exclusive - BMW Performance Power Kit Installed - Pg. 23-img_2907.jpg  

Diesel Power - My BMW 320D Exclusive - BMW Performance Power Kit Installed - Pg. 23-img_2906.jpg  

Diesel Power - My BMW 320D Exclusive - BMW Performance Power Kit Installed - Pg. 23-img_2908.jpg  

Akshay1234 is offline   (29) Thanks
Old 1st May 2016, 02:14   #440
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Wow that's one hell of a replacement!!! Congrats on the CLS63 Akshay. I prefer this CLS to the newer one anytime. Now the wait continues for a completely new thread. I hope it's already in the Assembly Line.

v12 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2016, 18:24   #441
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12 View Post
Wow that's one hell of a replacement!!! Congrats on the CLS63 Akshay. I prefer this CLS to the newer one anytime. Now the wait continues for a completely new thread. I hope it's already in the Assembly Line.

Thanks bud, the sound from this car is intoxicating. I haven't started writing a new thread, but will do so very soon. This shape really doesn't get old.
Akshay1234 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2016, 19:25   #442
Team-BHP Support

Diesel Power - My BMW 320D Exclusive - BMW Performance Power Kit Installed - ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
So here is the replacement for the 3. The engine is 3 times+ the size of the 3 series engine. I present to you, the CLS63 -

Sweet alloys buddy. The one thing I was still waiting to see. Congrats again. Will check out the wheels first hand later today.
Old 3rd May 2016, 21:26   #443
BANNED

Quote:
Congratulations Akshay for the lovely car! What a replacement this is!
kisharchit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th May 2016, 17:15   #444
BHPian

Quote:
Congrats Akshay!

Truly the mother of Upgrades..is this the one that was for sale through the MB used car division at Shaman?I remember them having one that had done a low 18000 kms. for sale at a mouth-watering price.

Await your thread on this one.
octane1002 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st May 2016, 06:23   #445
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Congratulations Akshay. After all your love for Bimmers, you finally join the Benz Club.

The W219 CLS is surely of the hottest looking Benz's ever and with that super loud 6.2L NA V8, it just cannot any better. Really nice that you have already started doing the car up, those smoked headlights really look brilliant.

Cant wait to see the car on my next visit to Bombay over summer.
cityvic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st May 2016, 07:37   #446
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Congrats Akshay! That is one hell of a replacement for your 320d. I love this CLS because of seemless coupe like side profile and with that monster of an engine under the hood, you have got yourself one of the best sedans from Merc stable. Looking forward to the ownership thread. Enjoy the AMG madness.
Old 2nd June 2016, 19:41   #447
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe77 View Post
Sweet alloys buddy. The one thing I was still waiting to see. Congrats again. Will check out the wheels first hand later today.
Do check it out, you might see some more changes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by octane1002 View Post
Congrats Akshay!

Truly the mother of Upgrades..is this the one that was for sale through the MB used car division at Shaman?I remember them having one that had done a low 18000 kms. for sale at a mouth-watering price.

Await your thread on this one.
Yup the same one. Will write a thread soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityvic View Post
Congratulations Akshay. After all your love for Bimmers, you finally join the Benz Club.

The W219 CLS is surely of the hottest looking Benz's ever and with that super loud 6.2L NA V8, it just cannot any better. Really nice that you have already started doing the car up, those smoked headlights really look brilliant.

Cant wait to see the car on my next visit to Bombay over summer.
Haha I still don't consider myself a part of the Benz club Bimmers are still my favourite by a long shot. This one reminded me of an M, in the way it is wild. And that is the only reason I could get myself to buy this AMG.

I got the smoked headlights done again, since they were done perfectly the first time. Will upload more pics soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace F355 View Post

Congrats Akshay! That is one hell of a replacement for your 320d. I love this CLS because of seemless coupe like side profile and with that monster of an engine under the hood, you have got yourself one of the best sedans from Merc stable. Looking forward to the ownership thread. Enjoy the AMG madness.
Thanks bud, the thread is coming soon.
Akshay1234 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd June 2016, 10:44   #448
BHPian

Congratulations Akshay. That is one sweet upgrade - to move from a 2L engine to a 6L one!

Waiting for your detailed review of this beast!

Best,
anandpkumar
Old 13th September 2016, 19:15   #449
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshay1234 View Post
It's taken a while, but I am letting go of the 3 sometime next week. The buyer is of course a car enthusiast, who reads team bhp.

This is the car which taught me what handling is all about. There are very few cars which are special like the E90. I will always cherish these years I've had with the 3. Right from how we suddenly picked it up, to doing the few mods I did. Each and every drive was brilliant, and had me smiling. It never gave me a single issue which would make it unusable. This is the car which made me go absolutely crazy about Bimmers and what they are all about. I really do wish I could have held on to the 3, and never sold it. But all good things must come to an end!

On a different note, I have found the vehicle which will replace this. And no, its not a BMW. But rather something with a three pointed star. I will get it within the next 2 weeks, and then reveal what it is

p.s - This is not an april fools joke.

Hi Akshay,
I just bought the new BMW F30 LCI 320D Prestige variant in Bangalore. I wanted to know what are the extra features i can unlock/upgrade on my I-drive and how I can get it done. Karan561 told me you're the expert regarding this. Please let me know the details.

Thanks
Old 23rd September 2016, 21:02   #450
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiranjoshy View Post
Hi Akshay,
I just bought the new BMW F30 LCI 320D Prestige variant in Bangalore. I wanted to know what are the extra features i can unlock/upgrade on my I-drive and how I can get it done. Karan561 told me you're the expert regarding this. Please let me know the details.

Thanks
Hi Kiranjoshy -- Am trying to get 320D prestige variant in Hyderabad with no luck with the bargain, however that being secondary, can you share your experience with the car and what was the OTR you paid ? Thank you in advance.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks