Team-BHP - Team-BHP's first Mahindra Scorpio LX 4WD
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Team-BHP's first Mahindra Scorpio LX 4WD (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/113228-team-bhps-first-mahindra-scorpio-lx-4wd-3.html)

Great looking SUV. Have a great time with it. Wish you a lot of great drives and explorations with it. Cheers.

Hey guys , some interior pics , few pics from new year trip to coorg with wifey and few pics of the music system & HELLA red grill horn which were installed:)

Team-BHP's first Mahindra Scorpio LX 4WD-dash.jpg

Team-BHP's first Mahindra Scorpio LX 4WD-dscf2214.jpg

Team-BHP's first Mahindra Scorpio LX 4WD-steering.jpg

Team-BHP's first Mahindra Scorpio LX 4WD-speedo.jpg

Team-BHP's first Mahindra Scorpio LX 4WD-steeringadjust.jpg

Team-BHP's first Mahindra Scorpio LX 4WD-centre.jpg

Team-BHP's first Mahindra Scorpio LX 4WD-centreseat.jpg

Team-BHP's first Mahindra Scorpio LX 4WD-fire.jpg

Team-BHP's first Mahindra Scorpio LX 4WD-rearac.jpg

Team-BHP's first Mahindra Scorpio LX 4WD-seatdown.jpg

Team-BHP's first Mahindra Scorpio LX 4WD-seatfolded.jpg

Team-BHP's first Mahindra Scorpio LX 4WD-dsc_0128.jpg

Team-BHP's first Mahindra Scorpio LX 4WD-frontspeaker.jpg

Team-BHP's first Mahindra Scorpio LX 4WD-rearspeaker.jpg

Team-BHP's first Mahindra Scorpio LX 4WD-dsc_0125.jpg

Team-BHP's first Mahindra Scorpio LX 4WD-385969_10150578870495801_604050800_11299543_767439606_n.jpg

Team-BHP's first Mahindra Scorpio LX 4WD-375354_10150576323125801_604050800_11291517_970168246_n.jpg

Team-BHP's first Mahindra Scorpio LX 4WD-383098_10150578869550801_604050800_11299533_1587494952_n.jpg

Team-BHP's first Mahindra Scorpio LX 4WD-384423_10150576319150801_604050800_11291478_241838881_n.jpg

Team-BHP's first Mahindra Scorpio LX 4WD-dsc03536.jpg

Team-BHP's first Mahindra Scorpio LX 4WD-img_5600.jpg

Great pics there. Your truck looks mean! I am in the process of fabricating a better front bumper for my vlx 4wd.

Hi,

Congrats on the first Scorpio 4WD - LX on the team-bhp.

Have you considered affixing the grey body panels (unpainted) on the RHS + LHS - Doors and Rear door ? IMO, they add to the mean look of your Scorpio and they also serve to keep the vehicle clean from the slush / dirt.

-Harshavardhan

Quote:

Originally Posted by karizma9292 (Post 2637251)
Hey guys , some interior pics , few pics from new year trip to coorg with wifey and few pics of the music system & HELLA red grill horn which were installed:)

Hey Sugan (karizma9292),

Congratulations on getting your Lx. Your SUV looks great. I also got my Lx on Dec8th 2011 evening and went to Coorg on Dec 9th morning :) very soon i shall post pics of my Lx. So far covered 1600kms. Went for Plati PY117 Alloys,now looking for Music System and Fog lamps. Please let me know where you got your music system/Fog lamps installed and what was the price.

Good Luck!

Karumbaiah

Quote:

Originally Posted by harshavardhan (Post 2639069)
Hi,
Congrats on the first Scorpio 4WD - LX on the team-bhp.
Have you considered affixing the grey body panels (unpainted) on the RHS + LHS - Doors and Rear door ? IMO, they add to the mean look of your Scorpio and they also serve to keep the vehicle clean from the slush / dirt.

Thanks buddy , yes i may fix those panels but i like the plain look like it is now , i may even just fabricate custom wheel arches to prevent slush from hitting the body . But lets see what i decide i myself do not know

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karumbaiah (Post 2639587)
Hey Sugan (karizma9292),
Congratulations on getting your Lx. Your SUV looks great. I also got my Lx on Dec8th 2011 evening and went to Coorg on Dec 9th morning :) very soon i shall post pics of my Lx. So far covered 1600kms. Went for Plati PY117 Alloys,now looking for Music System and Fog lamps. Please let me know where you got your music system/Fog lamps installed and what was the price.
Good Luck!
Karumbaiah

Thanks bro & congrats to u too . Is it 4wd or 2wd . As for the fog i got it from the showroom itself for 2.5k . My friend owns an accessory shop in Jayanagar 7th block . He has good collection & good knowledge about what customer would like depending on the customer's requirement.

Hi Sugan - Nice choice to go for :) Get the front bumper fabricated, that will add on to the meaner look... No the less great machine., Have some great miles ahead..

I love those wheels man. Super Neat choice of wheels. Great looking Scorpio matey.
drive safe.

Great buy. Congrats, it sure is a good option for a reliable, tested offroader. So now can we have pics of it getting dirty.. ;)

Why does your fuel gauge show less than empty even though your key is.apparently out? From what j have seen, the fuel gauge always shows.whats in the tank irrespective of the key being in or out. Nice rig. Wish it.was out in 2009.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Liner (Post 2641477)
Why does your fuel gauge show less than empty even though your key is.apparently out? From what j have seen, the fuel gauge always shows.whats in the tank irrespective of the key being in or out. Nice rig. Wish it.was out in 2009.

Nope. With the key out the fuel guage indicator shows less than empty on my Scorp as well.

Congratulations buddy! I guess this was the option many people were waiting for. Lets see if they can provide this same option with SLE as well, but then it may not be a sub10 option I guess. This may surely get some W6 and some Thar folks convinced who may have mixed requirements of bit of offroading and lots of touring. Your wheels look great. If you are sure you are not going to take it to the forests a lot, dont put the side cladding, It looks nice even without that in my opinion.
Ride safe!

Really understated look, love it! The alloys are also go well with the black vehicle.

Congratz! and wish you many happy kilometers ahead!

I did see a small lever on the left side of the steering wheel. What is that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tharakan9 (Post 2642777)
I did see a small lever on the left side of the steering wheel. What is that?

That's the lever for the tiltable steering. :)