Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th September 2012, 22:36   #31
BHPian

Re: The Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 - Big smiles for a few dimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMonSter View Post
Congratulations hothatchaway on your newest toy. I have a midnight black alto from the first batch of cars. picked it up in august 2010 and have just clocked 50k Kms in it. its the most fun to drive car ive had. what makes me smile is the wheelspin in second gear if you power shift it. Still dont know how much it gives me,(kitna deti hain?) too busy grinning driving it. Looking forward to any mods you might want to do to your pocket rocket.
Judging from the distance that you have driven, you're having a ball of a time

Am getting 17 in the city with a light right foot and quick upshifts and 20 in the highway is easy, but its difficult not to be enthusiastic while driving this one!
Old 16th September 2012, 09:59   #32
MHG
BHPian

Congratulations on your buy hothatchway! The k10 is one amazing engine. Had an awesome experience sitting in the back seat of an Estilo. It may be 3-pot and the engine sound is apparent, but its not noise but music. It sounds like an 80's muscle car when revved. This is a pleasant change from the 4-pot petrol engines in "ultra-refined" B2 segment hatches that simply refuse to be heard.
Old 16th September 2012, 19:01   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHG View Post
Congratulations on your buy hothatchway! The k10 is one amazing engine. Had an awesome experience sitting in the back seat of an Estilo. It may be 3-pot and the engine sound is apparent, but its not noise but music. It sounds like an 80's muscle car when revved. This is a pleasant change from the 4-pot petrol engines in "ultra-refined" B2 segment hatches that simply refuse to be heard.
You got that spot on MHG, with the K10 being lighter than its brethren the WagonR, Estilo etc, the car just flies when you revv the engine. I do not turn on the radio often just to listen to the engine!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks