Team-BHP - Honda Amaze 1.5L Diesel : Driven
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Honda Amaze 1.5L Diesel : Driven (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/129439-honda-amaze-1-5l-diesel-driven-19.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutoIndian (Post 2996096)

Could you please guide me where is the TBHP review in that site?

On the top in "Amaze Reviews" , when the set of names of experts opens, there are a couple of arrows on the right under "Experts", navigate to extreme right using this and you will find the review.
There isn't anything new in the review, just a copy-paste job from T-Bhp site.

Quote:

Originally Posted by agambhandari (Post 2996099)
On the top in "Amaze Reviews" , when the set of names of experts opens, there are a couple of arrows on the right under "Experts", navigate to extreme right using this and you will find the review.
There isn't anything new in the review, just a copy-paste job from T-Bhp site.

I tried couple of times, but with no luck. When you said there are a couple of arrows on the right under "Experts", I knew I was missing something. All this while I was trying in the Mozilla Firefox browser & now I thought of giving the Internet Explorer a chance & voila it worked clap:. I am wondering how two browsers can behave so differently for the same site. I could now see our TBHP review. Thanks for the pointer.

Honda Amaze 1.5L Diesel : Driven-amaze-reviews1.jpg

Quote:

Could you please guide me where is the TBHP review in that site?

Just scroll to the right by clicking the > keys and we have Vidyut's review there .:)

Cheers
MKP

Will there be a Diesel AT Option? Being an AT friendly manufacturer hope they will not lose the first mover advantage by overlooking that because someday some manufacturer is going to come up with one.

Unless petrol cars triple their mileage or Diesel prices almost equal Petrol prices people are going to favour Diesel cars. So a Diesel AT at this price point will be loved.

Do any one know if Amaze(India) have interier like brio or will that better.

I had posted my opinion on the Honda Amaze official webpage, & today I got an e-mail from Honda India confirming the date of launch of the car in Financial Year 2013-14 (i.e. Apr-13 onward).

Quote:

Originally Posted by vineet1712 (Post 2999388)
Do any one know if Amaze(India) have interier like brio or will that better.

It should be very much carried from Brio. Unless it will not make financial sense for such sub 4m cars. They very idea of hatch sedan siblings is to have maximum bin sharing to reduce costs.

Quote:

Could you please guide me where is the TBHP review in that site? I tried searching for our review, however could not find it. The only reviews I could find are those of the TV channels which air one or the other Auto programme on their channel (refer the snap shot below). Is our review in some different section?

Attachment 1029356

The link on the site is: http://amaze.hondacarindia.com/Opinion/op-23.aspx

One of my friend says he spotted a test mule near Marathalli, Bangalore! Anybody has got a hint of sighting test mules? This guy is decently knowledgeable about cars & he says he is sure it was Amaze.

Where is Honda manufacturing plant?

Quote:

Originally Posted by swiftnfurious (Post 3010613)
One of my friend says he spotted a test mule near Marathalli, Bangalore? Anybodyvhas got a hint of sighting test mules? This guy is decently knowledgeable about cars & he says he is sure it wwas Amaze.

Honda's main plant is in Noida, UP.

But they might even end up making the Amaze at their new Rajasthan Plant. But this is quite improbable.

In any case, test mules near Bangalore is pretty strange, but then again, diesel Brio was spied nearly all over the India , from Delhi to Bombay!

Quote:

Originally Posted by swiftnfurious (Post 3010613)
One of my friend says he spotted a test mule near Marathalli, Bangalore! Anybody has got a hint of sighting test mules? This guy is decently knowledgeable about cars & he says he is sure it was Amaze.

Test mule near marthahalli, Bangalore means Chevy Sail Sedan. It's been testing there quite a lot. With the camouflage it can be confusing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vid6639 (Post 3010664)

Test mule near marthahalli, Bangalore means Chevy Sail Sedan. It's been testing there quite a lot. With the camouflage it can be confusing.

Thats what even I thought, but my friend says it was Brio like. And this guy, he can differentiate a SAIL & Brio, so I didn't want to dig deeper & make him feel embarrassed as the conversation was over twitter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by swiftnfurious (Post 3010676)

Thats what even I thought, but my friend says it was Brio like. And this guy, he can differentiate a SAIL & Brio, so I didn't want to dig deeper & make him feel embarrassed as the conversation was over twitter.

Just confirmed from a little birdie in Honda ... Amaze is not being tested all over the country unlike Brio diesel. Bangalore is out of question. That Brio D has been postponed / shelved due to cost / NVH reasons mentioned in the thread Honda Brio Diesel. That car though served a purpose - basically a mule for engine testing in various weather / climate conditions across India.

Awesome car !!..Just can't wait for it to be on the road so i can replace my wife's ageing Spark. Talking about diesel, its certain that the price is going to go up by Rs.10 by the end of this year. Hope it doesnt take the sheen away from diesel vehicles.

Hi guys.... Keenly waiting for this promising car from the Honda stables. Any latest market whispers lately about its pricing ? Hope that Honda guys give this some serious thought... if they try to launch it with their usual " It's a Honda, it deserves a premium" mindset like the earlier Jazz, its gonna blow up in their faces ! Cheers !