Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th January 2014, 19:34   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 with Navigation - Ownership Review

Congrats on this very powerful and smart looking generation of the Accord. Must say this gen looks quite fab compared to the sharp triangular cut lights of the previous.

Even here the car turns heads and must say the transparent tail lamp plastic clusters actually look good which is not the case of many other aftermarket mods that are put in and the company version on the latest Fortuner here.

All the best and many happy miles ahead and yes keep the pics and updates coming!
girishglg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2014, 05:27   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualdanger View Post
Thanks for the nice used Accord ownership review. I think the 8th Gen Accord is quite the looker, especially with its BMW'eske styling.
Thanks, Yep I too liked this gen very much for its BMW inspired design, though i must admit the latest gen looks more sharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishglg View Post
Even here the car turns heads and must say the transparent tail lamp plastic clusters actually look good which is not the case of many other aftermarket mods that are put in and the company version on the latest Fortuner here.
Thanks,

Actually there are few after market LED tail lamps which look quite good & I am often tempted to get those. Who knows, may be I will
Old 28th March 2014, 20:15   #18
Senior - BHPian

Got Back up camera setup done recently. It was not a straight forward thing as I wanted to be able to use the Navigation screen to view input from the rearview camera.

Did some research & found Navtool which can plug into the Navigation DVD unit (Yay so no wiring till front). Bought a CCD camera from eBay as CCD provide better vision at night compared to CMOS & hence costs less as well.

Here are the links from where I bought Navtool & the camera

Navtool for Accord

Accord CCD Backup Camera

Official site for Navtool

The camera came with Green/Yellow/red distance marker lines though Navtool can also enable it if the camera does not have these.

The camera plugged into one of the License Plate light socket on trunk & has lights so you dont loose the light functionality.

Got it installed from an Audio shop as I didnt want to mess up wiring & they did a professional install.

Overall visibility is very good even in poor light so very happy with this installation.
Old 15th October 2014, 20:26   #19
Senior - BHPian

The upgrade bug had been biting me for a while & finally early this month I traded in My Accord for an Acura MDX

I had great fun with the Accord & hoping to have some more with the MDX.
Technocrat is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks