Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th April 2014, 22:01   #31
BHPian

Re: The Journey with our Premier Padmini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson D3A View Post
We (my brother and myself) had clear plans about the restoration of the car.
Hey Johnson, this is great stuff indeed. To have a plan and to execute it with such precision is amazing. I just love what you have done to the steering and the seats really suit the color scheme of the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson D3A View Post
The journey has just started.
Well the journey has indeed just started. This Car is surely for keeps! Wishing you many happy miles and moments with your car
Old 26th May 2014, 11:09   #32
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Journey with our Premier Padmini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karthik1100 View Post
^^FINTAIL: Perfect info of the Delights!

Kindly post some pics of your Delight too!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by desdemona View Post
I am afraid the Fiat 1100s, Padminis left in north India are seriously at risk of extinction. Not so in Mumbai, Pune and the South, i am glad to discover!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepmohan View Post
Well, my, or rather our 1100D, is a 1972 example. It has had a rather long life.

Originally registered in Bombay. Unknown regn. It then went to Pondicherry, in November 1972. Registered- "PYS/5775"

Throughout the Seventies, it shuttled between Pondicherry, Madras, and Bangalore. It came to Bombay again in 1981.

Reregistered, "MMU/5324". Another few years in Bombay, and Poona. A few months in Kolhapur as well. 4/5 trips to Mahabaleshwar as well. Then on to Nagpore, in 1984. Then to Jaipur, Jodhpur & New Delhi, in the late eighties.

Since 1992, the car has been stationed in Nagpur. Shame, I visit the car once a year. The rest goes in studying, researching about scientific stuff, in Poona.

That, was a rather brief introduction, of Betsie, our much loved 1100D PYS/5775. I shall create a seperate thread on her later.

Cheers!

Last edited by FINTAIL : 26th May 2014 at 11:14.
FINTAIL is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks