Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th May 2015, 20:35   #31
BHPian

Re: My Rallye Red Go-Kart: The Honda Brio EDIT: 1.5 Years up!!

The car had done about 9550 kilometers in 1.5 years and has just finished its 3rd service. Nothing to report as such. Everything is sailing smoothly.
The bill came to Rs. 2910. Overall a pleasant experience. Didn't take much time as well. Dropped the car off at 9.30, went for the Mad max movie, had lunch and got the car back at 4.00.

My Rallye Red Go-Kart: The Honda Brio-bill_0002.jpg

I am a little bit apprehensive about my choice of wheels though.

The SA is of the opinion that my tires are a bit too chunky and may cause harm to the shocks. I had to replace the right hand side rear shock about 6 months ago because it was leaking air. Fortunately nothing is wrong happened as of now. But with the monsoons approaching Kochi's roads are all set to become crater paths yet again. Lets see if we get any nasty surprises.

Last edited by nakul0888 : 27th May 2015 at 20:50.
Old 9th July 2015, 22:04   #32
BHPian

My Rallye Red Go-Kart: The Honda Brio-1436459652895.jpg

Crossed 10,000 km mark today after 1.5 years of highly satisfactory ownership. The car drives like a dream, the gear shifts especially have now become so sublime that it wouldn't be out of place on a track day car.

No squeaks or rattles to speak of.
Quality of the car is top notch inside and out. I get quite baffled when people say brio has cheap low quality interiors. To my eyes it's perfectly fine for the price they charge for it considering this is a rival for the I10 and not the likes of i20/swift/polo. Even the team bhp review says so. I for one can't understand what kind of interior build quality these guys are expecting for a car that starts at 4 lakhs. That said the same interiors on the mobilio which costs more than twice as much is a cruel joke though.
nakul0888 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks