Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th August 2015, 19:03   #46
BANNED

Re: My new ride arrives - 2014 Hyundai Verna Fluidic 1.6 CRDi Automatic Transmission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simhi View Post
Hi Santhosh, It's almost a year since your purchase and hope you are enjoying every drive with your car.

There are hardly any reviews on Verna diesel AT and hence request you to throw some light on the following
1. Any major issues with diesel AT?
2. Fuel efficiency in city and highway
hello Simhi - There is some information on the FE, however over all in a practical city driving it is around 11-12 and highways 16-18. I don't see any issues with diesel AT as such though i always wished for a 4+ speed AT gearbox. The car is smooth (certainly not as much as MT because of the auto RPM management) and torquey. Hope this helps !
Old 2nd June 2019, 02:11   #47
BHPian

Re: My new ride arrives - 2014 Hyundai Verna Fluidic 1.6 CRDi Automatic Transmission

Quote:
Originally Posted by santhosh_lv View Post
hello Simhi - There is some information on the FE, however over all in a practical city driving it is around 11-12 and highways 16-18. I don't see any issues with diesel AT as such though i always wished for a 4+ speed AT gearbox. The car is smooth (certainly not as much as MT because of the auto RPM management) and torquey. Hope this helps !
Pardon me for bumping such an old thread but I would like to know how reliable has the car been? In particular, the auto transmission?
Old 19th August 2022, 20:31   #48
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmunster View Post
Pardon me for bumping such an old thread but I would like to know how reliable has the car been? In particular, the auto transmission?
I wasn't very active on TeamBhp offlate and missed responding earlier. I have written a long-term ownership review today and hoping you find this informative - https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-...ml#post5383438 (Entering my 9th year with Hyundai Fluidic Verna CRDi AT - A long term ownership review for you)
santhosh_lv is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks