Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th August 2021, 16:08   #31

Re: Used Skoda Laura | Surprise purchase, surprise package

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic-dk View Post
It will be great if you could share the model and price of the android player with android auto/apple carplay. I went with Blaupunkt key largo for my wife's Tiago, but it doesn't have android auto / apple carplay. Also the blaupunkt sound quality is nothing great.
I just remembered the chipset's code name,its called PX6. If you just google px5 vs px6, you will learn a lot more about these Chinese sets and their internals. I did compare the ARM architecture, Clock speeds and size of core. PX6 made sense for me. If i'm not wrong, there was option with and without built in Android Auto. I got it with built in Wired Android Auto/Wireless Carplay and built in AMP. The car comes with factory cross over, not an amp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vignesh.cv View Post
It's good the DSG oil was replaced twice considering the age of the car. Also, ensure you keep the gear lever in N whenever you have to stop for more than 20 seconds or so. I'm not aware of separate oil change for the front diff, I suppose changing the DSG / gearbox oil should take care of it.

The great part about modding this car is that, a lot of components are shared across variants and VW owned brands. That way, if you wish, you can keep the OE theme and get better stuff especially around brakes, suspension, turbo, intercooler etc.,
If there is a bolt on inter-cooler, i would definitely be interested, even if the gains are minimal, giving cooler air to the engine would make me feel good !

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMN View Post
Good lord that was a perfect 180! Loved the write up and I was kinda able to relate it too! The SKODA is looking great buddy but surprised you are letting go of the Audi!
Thanks mate. Letting go of the Audi was very very tough on me, but I'm surprised that the Kodiaq L&K is doing a very decent job at not making me miss the Audi too much.
onej_maverick is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks