Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd February 2022, 01:02   #16
BHPian

Re: Overcoming a Tata dilemma & buying a Nexon Petrol

Excellent choice of the car. Nexon is one of the most complete cars if one is buying manual transmission. Even though it sells in good numbers, I still feel it is an under rated car and deserves more accolades. The only fly in the ointment is lack of good auto transmissions in Nexon as a product.
headbanger is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd February 2022, 18:56   #17
BHPian

Mod note: Post Trimmed. Please avoid Quoting entire large post for short replied, affects readability. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex1815 View Post
Dear BHPians,

Greetings !!
=====
Posting a pic, Nexon near Nandi Hills (Posing with my friend's Brezza).
Attachment 2267259

Congratulations on your purchase , And thanks for sharing all the details how you have arrived on this decision.. After reading all the way it seems you made a good decision..

In sub4 meter SUV section Nexon ticks most number of check boxes for most of the buyers ..

Cheers for new ride ..

Last edited by Jaggu : 3rd February 2022 at 20:07. Reason: Please avoid Quoting entire large post for short replied, affects readability. Thanks.
Old 22nd February 2022, 12:15   #18

Great review! Can you please share how much did the vinyl wrapping cost you? I'm planning to get it done for the white strips on my foliage green Nexon(Mangalore).

Last edited by libranof1987 : 22nd February 2022 at 12:37. Reason: Please don't quote the entire post as it hampers readability.
Old 22nd February 2022, 13:56   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thar90 View Post
Great review! Can you please share how much did the vinyl wrapping cost you? I'm planning to get it done for the white strips on my foliage green Nexon(Mangalore).
The Total cost of wrapping the Nexon strips was INR 1600 (side & back). I got done it from a local Number plate shop.
Old 22nd February 2022, 20:50   #20
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations on your Nexon, arguably the most VFM car in this segment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex1815 View Post
2) Mahindra XUV 300 :...

Gradually, I realized that I may have to go for the W8 variant which was beyond my budget so I quit XUV 300. It appears that with the gradual reduction in features in mid variant the only feasible option is W8 variant.
Out of curiosity, had the W6 variant satisfied you with regard to your feature preferences, would you have chosen XUV3OO over Nexon?

Last edited by cool_dube : 22nd February 2022 at 20:51.
cool_dube is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks