Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th December 2023, 19:40   #16
BHPian

Re: My 2023 Honda Elevate CVT Review | An upgrade after 25 years of owning the Maruti 800

Congrats on your new car. Wishing you safe drives. Honda CVT, or any CVT for that matter, gives a relaxed drive. Any sudden accelerations will be noisy and have a slight lag. But it is ok to drive on highways as well, based on my extensive driving on 2014 Honda city CVT which I sold off recently at 1.15 lakh km.

Man I love the instrument cluster on the elevate as well as the new City. It is something which I miss a lot on the digital cluster in the new Verna.
harikr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2023, 20:16   #17
BHPian

Re: My 2023 Honda Elevate CVT Review | An upgrade after 25 years of owning the Maruti 800

Congratulations Buddy on your CAR.GM Amit Batta is a good guy its shocking how he was so unprofessional in his work. Anyways all the best and happy miles munching if you come down to Dhanbad come to Maithan we shall meet.
Wason4699 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2023, 21:43   #18
BHPian

Congratulations on new elevate ! Fantastic car . Hondas are reliable machines with a divine ivtec . Driving 3rd gen honda city for 12 years and even today it brings smile to my face. Happy motoring!
sheelRP is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2023, 22:36   #19
BHPian

Re: My new Honda Elevate - Upgrade after 25 years

Dear STK210, Thanks for the detailed share on your new Elevate!

I test drove the Elevate after having booked and cancelled four other cars for various reasons; however, hung on to the Elevate booking. Made a choice to go with Elevate CVT and got the vehicle delivered last Sat (16-Dec). Enjoying the ride and waiting for a long ride to test the limits further!

Happy riding! Congratulations!!!
aby.sam is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd December 2023, 10:10   #20
cnu
BHPian

Congratulations on your new ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKT210 View Post
Honda Door Sill sticker:
Where did you get these from? If online, please share the link.
cnu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd December 2023, 12:19   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07CR View Post
Which Hyundai dealership was this ? On the contrary for me, I was constantly being asked by Sanjay Hyundai and Mittal Hyundai in Pune for multiple test drives of Verna/Creta. There were many follow ups, only when I told them that I have purchased a Seltos GT Line, then stopped pondering me !

Thank You! It was Shree Hyundai, Bokaro. It gets like this here because they are the only dealership within a 40Km radius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerang View Post
A touching review indeed. Thank you for sharing.

Can you share the PDI list you went through please.
Yes sure, Here is the list attached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnkmp View Post
Thanks for the detailed review SKT210 and hope you have many miles ahead with your elevate.
Even I am looking to take delivery of a Blue ZX CVT in the upcoming week. Would appreciate it if you can share the links for the accessories you have purchased?
Thank You bnkmp. Sure! Here are the links:

1.> Spartan Shield Touch Screen Guard
2.> Honda Door Sill Sticker
3.> Gailo Door Protector Finger Guard

Great Choice. I really adore the City, hadn't been it for a crossover-SUV, surely it would have been the City for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnu View Post
Congratulations on your new ride.

Where did you get these from? If online, please share the link.
Thank You! Please follow this link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aby.sam View Post
Dear STK210, Thanks for the detailed share on your new Elevate!

I test drove the Elevate after having booked and cancelled four other cars for various reasons; however, hung on to the Elevate booking. Made a choice to go with Elevate CVT and got the vehicle delivered last Sat (16-Dec). Enjoying the ride and waiting for a long ride to test the limits further!

Happy riding! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations aby.sam on purchasing the Elevate, it is a great car. Hope to read your delivery and ownership experience too.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Honda Elevate PDI Checklist.docx (69.3 KB, 146 views)

Last edited by ajmat : 2nd January 2024 at 18:46.
Old 23rd December 2023, 07:00   #22
BHPian

Congratulations on the Elevate . Wonderful car indeed. You are going to enjoy years of fuss free ownership of this Honda. Keep us updated with more details as you drive and explore.
gauravdgr8 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2023, 12:43   #23

Car looks really good - congratulations!

I personally think they can introduce a bit more premium version with EPB, spot map reading lights at the rear, rear shades and a better sound system but keen to hear others thoughts.
dcdrift is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th December 2023, 17:56   #24
BHPian

Congratulations on getting Honda Elevate!!! Hope you have an 'Elevated' experience of not just owning a lovely vehicle but also overall driving experience!!

Do let know as to the mileage that you are getting and what could have been done better.

Cheers!
aaren is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd January 2024, 17:49   #25
BHPian

Congratulations on your new car!

Had the opportunity to test drive it last week when I visited the dealer for my City's 3rd year servicing. Very impressed with how it handles both in the city and on the highways. The steering and the lane changes are very good with practically no body roll, which I expected it to have. The infotainment screen is far better than my City, even the camera feed is very sharp. The lane watch camera and the huge side view mirrors are of great help.

This is a car very apt for a very long ownership, it should serve you as good as your beloved 800 and even better. Wish you many happy and safe miles. Enjoy your car!
cule1899_bhp is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd January 2024, 21:15   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Honda Elevate
Congrats @SKT210 on your purchase of Elevate. Wishing you many more miles and smiles with the Elevate.

Quote:

PDI turned DELIVERY

...PDI I did with such an extensive checklist, he said "Never in my 23-year career have I seen someone do such PDI."...
Request you to share the details (PDI Checklist) so that it can benefit one and all.
Old 3rd January 2024, 07:56   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelyyoungman View Post
Request you to share the details (PDI Checklist) so that it can benefit one and all.
Thank You. Please find the PDI checklist attached.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Honda Elevate PDI Checklist.docx (69.3 KB, 122 views)
Old 3rd January 2024, 10:07   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Thank You. Please find the PDI checklist attached.
So nice of you. It is well detailed and will help a host lot or people as a good number of the checklist items will be common for any PDI.
livelyyoungman is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks