Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th February 2024, 03:11   #16
BHPian

Re: Moving On to the Next Chapter - Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD - The Conclusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalEagle View Post

Passenger side 1st row seats - Note the Panaromic sunroof and the rear AC vents directly above the passenger. Yes the space between the seats is enough for me bend and walk in. Though the seats slide forward as needed.
I was in the market for a mini-van recently. Did not go the 3-row SUV route due to space and practicality. I am a big fan of the Pacifica, the V6 power, comfort, design, infotainment, etc.;

I am not a fan of the stow-no-go second-row seats, though. How do you find them in terms of comfort? On a 15-day road trip, my sons complained about a lack of side bolstering, under-thigh support, and cushion compared with the Pinnacle's seats. They ended up using the third row instead for the majority of the trip. Chrysler should have given an option to choose Pinnacle's seats in Limited trim.

By the way, an extended warranty is a worthy investment in the long term, given Chrysler's reputation for reliability and parts availability. I am sure your research must have told so.

Happy mile munching!
Old 28th February 2024, 08:41   #17
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (7)
Re: My Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD | Ownership Review | Moving on to the next chapter

I've never seen my fellow Indians falling for a brand like Chrysler! Never! Hope you have a pain-free experience from it. You had a plethora of good, reliable choices but you made a decision IMO purely on the looks.

That said, let me just shed some light on the Pacifica. The Pacifica literally descends from the Alfa Romeo Giulietta (A compact car!). Hence, it's a minivan based on a tiny compact hatch! If a Kia Carnival, according to you will sway when a semi overtakes it, I can't imagine what happens to the Pacifica!

My Chrysler Pacifica Limited AWD | Ownership Review | Moving on to the next chapter-arg2.jpg

Last edited by LaRoca : 28th February 2024 at 09:04.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks