Team-BHP - Heart of a Ferrari skin of a Maserati 08
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Heart of a Ferrari skin of a Maserati 08 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/35712-heart-ferrari-skin-maserati-08-a.html)

Dashing across the continent. Testing the new baby out to the MAX!!!! Lived up to the GT (Gran Tourismo) name.

The Mas GT was one of my favourite launches of 2007 ... Perfect blend of luxury and performance !

Is this your new car or you just testing it out ? Eitherways i !@#ing Evny you !

How does it compare to the F430?

Offtopic : Are you using the 6310i ? Whats with obession with London people and that phone ! My dads been a big fan of it(went thru 3 of them) and was almost depressed when it went out of production. Have heard they are selling at a premium in the london used market?

Wow!! the car looks simply amazing, Bad boy nice pics, are you planning to add this beauty in your garage??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil (Post 726853)
Offtopic : Are you using the 6310i ? Whats with obession with London people and that phone ! My dads been a big fan of it(went thru 3 of them) and was almost depressed when it went out of production. Have heard they are selling at a premium in the london used market?

Sorry Mods for going off topic, Sahil i have been using this from more then a year, now was waiting to buy one but damm the production stopped, however got my hands on a brand new 6310i in 2006 and picked up at a price of 6.5k grey market LOLS. I am sure its a refurbished piece but working absolutley fine. a friend ordered it for around 7.2 from rediff shopping lols.

I had never get a chance to see the interior,real classy,the combination of modernity and classic design.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil (Post 726853)
The Mas GT was one of my favourite launches of 2007 ... Perfect blend of luxury and performance !

Ditto

That is one beautiful car. I too am very keen to see your comparisons with the F430. Where did you take delivery from?

Thats one sweet ride!! Refined engine,stunning looks!
:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 726936)
Ditto

That is one beautiful car. I too am very keen to see your comparisons with the F430. Where did you take delivery from?

Hehe me too !!

The GT was my wallpaper for more than 7 months :D

It looks so gorgeous.

And CAR tested the F430 Scuderia, The Alfa 8C and the Maserati GT and they said that this was the most comfortable car to drive. It wasnt the sharpest or the fastest, but it didnt feel like Maseratis of old either.

And my god, the interior looks so stunning !! I am in love with this car !!

woow ,nice color and what a car.good interiors and terrific shape.a touch of edge design too,
ram

No doubt,the car looks superb both in exterior and interiors.

Nice pics bad boy

it simply blows your mind..it a no brainer. it an all rounder. looks so beautiful curvy and sexy. love the blend of luxury elegance and sportiness. we importing the very very rare 4.7litre Granturismo this July. Only two production slots were available.

Congrats buddy great car. Was stunned. Looks too good.

It looks wicked!!!! The headlights make it look so aggresive!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SohailPistawala (Post 726882)
Wow!! the car looks simply amazing, Bad boy nice pics, are you planning to add this beauty in your garage??

Sorry Mods for going off topic, Sahil i have been using this from more then a year, now was waiting to buy one but damm the production stopped, however got my hands on a brand new 6310i in 2006 and picked up at a price of 6.5k grey market LOLS. I am sure its a refurbished piece but working absolutley fine. a friend ordered it for around 7.2 from rediff shopping lols.

Yes my new car. But i dont think i like it that much cos i drive the F430 everyday and had a F599 and the Gt is just as big as the F599 and the maser is good but only as a crusier to dash across the continent. Its got the same engine as the F430 but not the same grunt ,nor the appeal. Its a little bit understated but says i have arrived without being loud and brashy like the F360 or the F430.

Yes That is a Nokia 6310i. Im in the phone business and have used a Nokia 6310i for years now and have 5 brand new ones in stock when one goes kaput to replace it. There is no phone on the market that can be compared to it. I have a Vertu and an Iphone but never use them cos 6310i is the best there is -enough said. Simple and effective with no gizmos. You see people like Richard branson, Tony Blair, even rock stars using a nokia 6310i cos they know its special.

I have some mods done on the F430 done - Tubi with Hyper cats and the mirror painted in different colour shall post those pics in a few days.

Ciao

Congrats on the new buy Bad 130Y! Its a mean and beautiful machine.

You HAD a 599 ? You sold it ? :o What on earth made you do that ? :p