Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 30th May 2008, 01:46   #1

My Ninja Swift - 4000 kms report

Hey Guys,

My Ninja (that's what I christened my car), has finally touched 4200 on the ODO. First servicing done at 900kms. It sure rides like a dream.

I travel to Mumbai frequently and believe me, the Ninja is a pleasure to drive on the expressway. It just refuses to run out of steam. My wife did a 160 on the speedo (she's a huge schumi fan and desires to race him someday).

Straight line stability - AWESOME. The sound of the engine is like music to the ears at that speed and it seems to send a message inside to the driver...IS THAT ALL YOU GOT HUH??

Wonderful car to drive in the city, great car on the highway and an absolute delight.

Have read here on the posts about rattling and the internals having this amazing ability to drop off but guess I'm lucky enough to have got a vehicle that is devoid of these till date (touchwood )

autojunkie

--------------------------------------------------------
no music like the rev of the engine
--------------------------------------------------------

ps : mods and fellow members, learning the ropes, so pardon me in case the review is not how you wanted it to turn out.

Will be posting pics soon.
Old 30th May 2008, 10:07   #2
Senior - BHPian

160 KMPH ???? Man your wifey actually proved to be Schumi fan.. Except back seat comfort, Swift is actually an awesome car.. Specially driving in city is a delight..
Old 30th May 2008, 11:04   #3
BHPian

160...thats awesome!!! yours is petrol or diesel?
Old 30th May 2008, 15:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe angelo View Post
160...thats awesome!!! yours is petrol or diesel?
It's a petrol, angelo...
Old 30th May 2008, 15:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoonwheels View Post
160 KMPH ???? Man your wifey actually proved to be Schumi fan.. Except back seat comfort, Swift is actually an awesome car.. Specially driving in city is a delight..
True Neon, backseat comfort is a little questionable, but otherwise, flies like a butterfly, hums like a bee. And driving in the city is a blessing. The car actually turns on a dime.

Most Viewed