Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th June 2008, 09:44   #16
Senior - BHPian

very nice choice, enjoy your car, Congrats
Old 30th June 2008, 10:26   #17
Senior - BHPian

congrats - i came too close to own one, but unfortunately did not. Got a TDI instead - have fun with your new ride. please make this a running report..
Old 30th June 2008, 11:55   #18
Senior - BHPian

Congrats CoolZen on your new ride and have fun and do post pics along with the ownership report.
Old 30th June 2008, 12:50   #19
BHPian

Congrats

Congrats on the new ride. Make this a running report and add pics too. Your comments could make many of us sway towards the Dicor CS. If this proves to be a good car as far as ride and power is concerned, I would be more than happy to say bye bye to the Fusion + D that I have in mind now. So do keep us posted.

Congrats once again.
Old 30th June 2008, 12:59   #20
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

well done - great choice

the Tata Indigo CS Dicor is an excellent car.
I test drove one yesterday - it is a huge improvement in terms of Engine as well as the feel of the gearshift, when compared to the earlier Indica DLG V2 Turbo.
While the Indica DLG Turbo is feature rich indeed, the Indigo CS DICOR is one level up in terms of boot, engine and gearbox and anyway some of the essentials like Power Windows etc can always be fitted by the dealer at extra cost before one takes delivery. All in all, a very good option from Tata!

Wish you all the best in it!
Old 30th June 2008, 22:37   #21
BHPian

Hi All

many thanks to all of you for your wishes.

as of now i'm really liking it very much in terms of power, gear shift, smooth ride quality. i will be posting a detailed review once i complete the long drive to home (chandigarh) next week.

Yesterday i have fitted the Power Windows, Central locking, Gear lock, All these items from Autocop. speakers (JBL component in front & JBL round speakers at rear) and seat/steering covers from 'Elegent' at Lajpat nagar.

the GREAT thing to mention is that MAGIC WORDS suggested by you really works evry well.

i reached at 'Elegent' shop at about 2PM on sunday i had a look on all the items i wanted to get fitted and asked for price quote. Mr Negi was attending me there, he was giving me price for all items at the same time i told the MAGIC WORDS "SAM KAPSI from Team-BHP"

Mr Negi droped his pen (as he was write a rough estimate for me), he asked me "Sir kya loge?" and then he introduced me to Mr. Kapil, Mr Sachin

it was a great pleasure to see the way they all responded. finaly Sachin helped me to advice for speaker and i again asked him, "is it really a good choice". he said sir aap ne naam he aisa liya hai we will suggest you the best.

finnaly all fittment was taken care of under the supervision of Mr. Negi and Mr Sachin.

A Special thanks to Sam!!!

i'm sharing few pictures which i took at the time of delivery on 26th.

i'll be sharing the latest pictures (with all fittments) later.
Attached Thumbnails
My new Indigo CS DICOR-image022.jpg  

My new Indigo CS DICOR-image023.jpg  

My new Indigo CS DICOR-image029.jpg  

My new Indigo CS DICOR-image032.jpg  

My new Indigo CS DICOR-image_005.jpg  

My new Indigo CS DICOR-image_007.jpg  

Old 1st July 2008, 00:47   #22
BHPian

Hi cool zen, congratulations on your new ride from another CS(petrol) owner. I like your choice of color. It looks gorgeous! It's a great car to own. Kindly post more pics of your music system. Which make did you opt for the PW? I am soon going to get one fitted.

Keep us posted about your experience. I am enjoying every moment of it, in particular the silk-smooth PS and gear-shift which helps me a lot while driving in a over-crowded small town.
Old 1st July 2008, 01:09   #23
BHPian

Hi crosscap, i opted for Keystone 4 door PW. its good it has one-touch, auto wind feature as well.
Old 1st July 2008, 09:31   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arajand View Post
What happened to your Dzire booking? And what is the OTR price of your car?

Cheers
Anand
@Anand - i waited for more than a month & then i have canceled that booking and opted for DICOR CS
Old 1st July 2008, 11:00   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Zen View Post
@Anand - i waited for more than a month & then i have canceled that booking and opted for DICOR CS
Very good choice Cool Zen! Dicor is a fantastic engine. Good to see CS Dicor.
Old 1st July 2008, 12:10   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippergeo View Post
I'd gone Indigo CS dicor hunting in cochin last month. All the salesmen told me that such a car didnt exist.
i did the same in tvm also and was told cs is not being produced with a dicor engine .also the cost difference between dicor and tdi is 50k for CS and only 30 k for normal indigo.why so.
Old 1st July 2008, 12:13   #27
BHPian

Congratulations on the Buy !!! Really like the colour choice. Since you have done a bit of running around in it, what is the FE that you have got till now ??
Old 1st July 2008, 12:42   #28
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on your new buy. The car looks cool. Drive safe and don't forget the run in period.

AFAIK, this is the first Indigo CS Dicor on this forum. (Guys correct me if wrong).
Old 1st July 2008, 14:25   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullboy View Post
i did the same in tvm also and was told cs is not being produced with a dicor engine .
Surprisingly the CS broucher I downloaded from Tata website in the month of May has no mention of Dicor being available for this car! Not a slightest hint of it anywhere in the official broucher from Tata!!
Old 1st July 2008, 15:37   #30
Senior - BHPian

did you get a chance to top up and get some FE numbers?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks