Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th August 2008, 22:27   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi1309 View Post
No matter what the DTE shows, I am sure you'll easily be able to drive more than that. Specially on a tank full, the DTE shows about 600 kms for a long time. I have gotten my fiesta 1.4 petrol filled up to the brim real slow and it takes about 44ltrs everytime. FE is about 15 or more since I easily do more than 630 kms before the next refill.

So basically it has excellent FE. You are right about the comfortable seats, lumbar support is what I freak out on. And it is as fuel efficient as my old matiz which amazes me!

Hi abhi,

You are right. Ran 650 on my first tank. It recalibrated automatically and was able to run 720 + in my next tank. The 3rd tank is already recalibrated and showing close to 850. Keeping my fingers crossed . Hope it recalibrates to 950 + next time around for a FE of above 20. Just ran 250 Km each direction in the past two days. Must say I expected some back ache and ankle pains since not familiar with long drives. But the journey was absolutely comforting and no aches other than some stiffness which vanished on a short nap. Though did not want to push the engine, some stretches made me do 110 + without any effort. Feels gooddd .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks