Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th November 2008, 22:12   #1

Got my New Honda City 1.5 S AT

Today I got the new Honda City and I drove it from the showroom to my home. I went for "Polished Metal" color and it looks really stunning. I liked the color. Earlier I was using Baleno and definitely there is a huge difference in terms of driving experience. Eventhough I cant complain anything about Baleno, I feel the driving experience is extremely good in Honda. The initial drive is very impressive and I still need to explore the paddle shifts. I am wondering about the usage.

I will post pics and more review by tomorrow.

Regards
Rajesh Devadas
Old 20th November 2008, 00:26   #2
BHPian

Congratulations Rajesh. Now it seems like its raining New Honda City's on teambhp. We already got two proud owners here, and it looks like the count will increase in days to come..the economic slow down doesn't seem to hamper the very excitement of buying new cars of the fellow team-bhpians.
Rajesh do let us know about your buying experience, the initial driving experience followed by a detailed review with lots of pictures. Also care to tel the OTR price in B'lore.

Cheers,
dhaval
Old 20th November 2008, 00:29   #3
BHPian

The Citys are coming thick and fast now! Congrats on your new purchase drajesh. Looking forward to the initial ownership review!
Old 20th November 2008, 01:01   #4
BHPian

Congrats Rajesh ! Is it from Whitefield Honda? When did you book this exactly?

-Siva
Old 20th November 2008, 01:08   #5
Senior - BHPian

Great news and congratulations. Do post some pictures and a nice review would help make more people come to a decision.
Old 20th November 2008, 06:35   #6
BHPian

Congrats Rajesh! That's another AT. Eagar for pics and FE figures.
Old 20th November 2008, 08:55   #7
BHPian

Mods, suggest change title to "All New Honda City" - NHC/ANHC confusion prevails.
Old 20th November 2008, 10:04   #8
BHPian

Congrats Rajesh!!!!!!!!

Please include the accessories you got with the car and the ones you opted.
Old 20th November 2008, 12:38   #9
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Path_Finder View Post
Mods, suggest change title to "All New Honda City" - NHC/ANHC confusion prevails.
Rajesh 1st of all congrats on the New City. Nice choice of colour too. Dont keep us waited to long. Enjoy your drive.

@P_F - I dont think so cos i think Rajesh has specified 1.5 S AT . Anyways appreciate your concern.
Old 20th November 2008, 22:58   #10

Thanks

Thanks for all the wishes!!

I will post the pics over this weekend.

rshiv, dhaval: I got it from Magnum Honda. I booked it around 3 weeks back and I dint get any free accessories. I got 10K discount as corporate offer. The service at Magnum Honda is very good and no hassles with them.

Today I went to office by car and drove around 40 kms. My first day experience is awesome and I really liked the performance of the car. I am yet to try out the paddle shifters; but automatic is really good for city driving. I filled the tank today to measure the FE. I will post more information about FE shortly.

Today I enquired a lot about alloy wheel in JC Road, Bangalore. There are lots of price difference and I am not sure which shop is reliable. I am exploring more and tomorrow planning to change the alloy wheels and tyres.

Rajesh
Old 21st November 2008, 07:38   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by drajesh View Post
Thanks for all the wishes!!

I will post the pics over this weekend.

rshiv, dhaval: I got it from Magnum Honda. I booked it around 3 weeks back and I dint get any free accessories. I got 10K discount as corporate offer. The service at Magnum Honda is very good and no hassles with them.

Today I went to office by car and drove around 40 kms. My first day experience is awesome and I really liked the performance of the car. I am yet to try out the paddle shifters; but automatic is really good for city driving. I filled the tank today to measure the FE. I will post more information about FE shortly.

Today I enquired a lot about alloy wheel in JC Road, Bangalore. There are lots of price difference and I am not sure which shop is reliable. I am exploring more and tomorrow planning to change the alloy wheels and tyres.

Rajesh
Good update Rajesh. Is the color "Polished Metal" close to greyish metal? We booked ours with Silver Metalic and expected delivery is Nov 25th in HYDERABAD.

Please keep us posted on Alloy/Tyre upgrades as I am keen too..
Old 21st November 2008, 13:15   #12
BHPian

Congratulations drajesh the A/T with paddle shift s is a very wise choice ! The paddle shift s are very easy to figure out once you get a hang of it you shall drive it like a manual only !! Read the user s manual and i am sure it s very well explained how to use the same
Regard s
SaaJan
Old 21st November 2008, 13:33   #13
BHPian

Gongrats Rajesh cheers: for owning such a beautiful and talented car. Please do keep us posted on personal experiences, actual FE figures, etc.

And please always wear seat belt and drive safe
Old 21st November 2008, 15:18   #14
BHPian

Hey congrats dude.

Yeah this should be All New Honda City.
Eager to see one on road and for a test drive.
Photos please.
Old 21st November 2008, 15:26   #15
BHPian

Congrats buddy seems like this new baby will going to overshadow all other in her segment soon. Even saw the Ad in HT today, Honda is having some "Honda Fest" this weekend at their dealerships, will go there and have some handson on this beauty.

Pics

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks