Team-BHP - My First Car , Hyundai Verna VGT SX
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   My First Car , Hyundai Verna VGT SX (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/51848-my-first-car-hyundai-verna-vgt-sx.html)

Hello All

There is a good news and a bad news. the bad news is that i have cancelled my swift vdi with abs due to some reasons , and the good news is that i have bought Hyundai verna vgt Sx in white colour. :Dthe decision is made in the family that there is a need of a car with enough boot to carry two big bags. so after swift my ony options are dezire and verna. i somehow didnt like the back of dzire. so zeroed on verna.

so i am in the market again for verna but the real pain started when i have a very limited colour choice , only black, maroon , ral earth , silver is available. white is not even available in gurgaon , sonipat , panipat and haryana. then my friend digged up white sx vgt in himgiri hyundai , wazirpur , delhi. it was top model vgt without abs , i have no other choice but to take the car.

another pain was on the day of delivery , when doing some checks (TBHP checklist) i noticed the cars odo which has reading of 222 kilometers. lot of shout is made but there is no other car to have , all was booked and i am left with black petrol verna. i took the delivery and have written on pdi slip that this car has done 222 kilometers at the time of delivery. pdi slip is with dealership but i have the copy of same.

at the end , the experience was very good , it took me close to 2 hrs to compleate all checks mentioned in tbhp checklist. i recomend this list to all.

The alloys + tyre +my music system has to wait because of sudden 2.5 lakhs diffrence between two cars. Pics will be up asap. :D

Congrats brother. Enjoy the car but drive safe :)

Enjoy your new wheels. Very sudden change from Hatch to Sedan.

@ notorious : Congratulations friend. Happy and safe driving.:). Do update with the pics.

congrats on your new buy,btw,which color is it,black or white??
and hmm.200+ kms on teh odo for a new car?? sounds fishy but if teh rest of you PDI tallied well then i guess its thumbs up after all

enjoy and drive safe.post pics real soon!!
(i was in your same dillema about the fiesta i bought recently specially the color matter:) and btw i was also planning to get the swift VDi initially)

Congratulations on your new car.Have fun with it

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS (Post 1125654)
Hello All

There is a good news and a bad news. the bad news is that i have cancelled my swift vdi with abs due to some reasons , and the good news is that i have bought Hyundai verna vgt Sx in white colour. :Dthe decision is made in the family that there is a need of a car with enough boot to carry two big bags. so after swift my ony options are dezire and verna. i somehow didnt like the back of dzire. so zeroed on verna.

so i am in the market again for verna but the real pain started when i have a very limited colour choice , only black, maroon , ral earth , silver is available. white is not even available in gurgaon , sonipat , panipat and haryana. then my friend digged up white sx vgt in himgiri hyundai , wazirpur , delhi. it was top model vgt without abs , i have no other choice but to take the car.

another pain was on the day of delivery , when doing some checks (TBHP checklist) i noticed the cars odo which has reading of 222 kilometers. lot of shout is made but there is no other car to have , all was booked and i am left with black petrol verna. i took the delivery and have written on pdi slip that this car has done 222 kilometers at the time of delivery. pdi slip is with dealership but i have the copy of same.

at the end , the experience was very good , it took me close to 2 hrs to compleate all checks mentioned in tbhp checklist. i recomend this list to all.

The alloys + tyre +my music system has to wait because of sudden 2.5 lakhs diffrence between two cars. Pics will be up asap. :D

Congratulationson experiencing one of the happiest moments in a man's life. Belt up and drive safe!

Cheers!
R2D2

Jaspreet, That was a quicky.
Congrats.
Enjoy the ride.
Do post some pics. Do a proper run in and then we shall drag :D

Congrats on your verna sx buddy! Welcome to the club! clap: Your going to have some major fun with this car! Do have a check up on the gearbox and the wheel alignment of the car (my car kept going to the left a few days after delivery, it was fixed during 1st service).
Happy overtaking and zooming, but be careful, and do drive safe cause the engine on this car will make u a verna-aholic stupid:

Oye.!
You seemed so excited about getting the swift buddy ,even selected the alloys.
Oh well ,now you have a bigger/more powerfull car ,Congrats. :)

Some pic. please.

:thumbs up for your car.

Hey Notorious,

Congrats on your white beauty and welcome to the Veran club.

Congratulations! She will keep you happy!

Congrats,
The car is really a gem in engine
I have driven the car for more than 1500 kms
I have crossed 193 KMs/H in Bangalore Highway once.
But it's scary after 135kms.The Steering is feeling very light and disconnected.
Highway driving is like a dream clap:
City driving is little cumbersome.
Overall it's a good package.
ABS could haven given a good braking,if you opted

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 (Post 1125933)
Jaspreet, That was a quicky.
Congrats.
Enjoy the ride.
Do post some pics. Do a proper run in and then we shall drag :D

Thank you sir , a 110 bhp verna vs 200 bhp vrs :Shockked:.......

Quote:

Originally Posted by faithless_1984 (Post 1127055)
Oye.!
You seemed so excited about getting the swift buddy ,even selected the alloys.
Oh well ,now you have a bigger/more powerfull car ,Congrats. :)

Thank you sir , yes that was quick.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aks_karthik (Post 1127322)
Congrats,
The car is really a gem in engine
I have driven the car for more than 1500 kms
I have crossed 193 KMs/H in Bangalore Highway once.
But it's scary after 135kms.The Steering is feeling very light and disconnected.
Highway driving is like a dream clap:
City driving is little cumbersome.
Overall it's a good package.
ABS could haven given a good braking,if you opted

option ?????. in white i only have this model and for me white verna is more important then a black with abs :Frustrati.