Team-BHP - Indica Vista Anniversary Edition - Delivery Tomorrow (Edit: Delivery taken)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Indica Vista Anniversary Edition - Delivery Tomorrow (Edit: Delivery taken) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/52113-indica-vista-anniversary-edition-delivery-tomorrow-edit-delivery-taken.html)

Yes, It is going to happen tomorrow. That is delivery of my Anniversary edition vista quadrajet Aura . Will post a detailed post tomorrow. Now I want to ask a simple question.

The stock tyre of this car is 175/65 R14 . I feel I have to upgrade this car. And as I am a michelin want to go for that. I have two options. 185/65 R14 or 195 / 60 R14. I am in a confusion here between these two. Anyway dont want to go for a R15 . So please advice me on the above two. I dont want a significant decrease in mileage . In this case my heart says 195 but head says 185. Please help me.

I want to change the tyres tomorrow itself so please give your updates as soon as possible.

i have upgraded tires to xm1 195/60/r14 and couldn't be more happier , do not get the rims to r15 as it voids suspension warranty and yes you do loose some fe but who cares it is a diesel powerhouse that delivers good fun drive and is frugal too so who cares if you loose 1-2 km out of 20-24kmpl.

go for 195/60 R14 i have changed to the same size on my vista looks good and no drop in mileage plus very good grip and michelin is the best
185/65 R 14 not much difference from stock tyres

Congrats my friend!

Is it the first Anniversary edition in T-BHP?

Congrats - that's the first anniversary edition. Please take enough photos! :)

Congrats dude!!! Its raining vista's here !:D

The stock seat covers of the Anni Vista are beautiful. Are you planning to put after market seat covers on top of it or leave it as it is? I would be totally confused. I like the stock seat covers but then wouldn't want them to become dirty.

The only thing out of place is the steering wheel on the Anni Vista. Put some nice leather cover on the steering wheel or if possible change the steering wheel itself

indeed the first LE vista. welcom to the club V and wish you happy driving.

Thanks guys. Going to collect the beauty now. Will change to 195/60 R14 today and go for tinting. Also will most probably have a good steering cover. Will post the photos by today evening.

Cheers
Babu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baburajs (Post 1134580)
Thanks guys. Going to collect the beauty now. Will change to 195/60 R14 today and go for tinting. Also will most probably have a good steering cover. Will post the photos by today evening.

Cheers
Babu

All the Best. I believe you would have taken the necessary PDI checklist with you. Drive Safe and do post a lot of pictures of your car as I believe it is the first Anniversary Vista Edition on T-Bhp

Congratulations Friend. I think Its the first anniversary edition Vista on this forum. Waiting for the pics. Happy and safe driving.:)

Congratulations on your new ride, mate. The LE Vista is one beautiful car. Waiting for the pics.

Congrats on your new ride. Wish you many miles of safe motoring. Please post pics as soon as you can as this will be the first Anniversary edition Vista on the forum.

COngrats for your car.
How much extra money did you pay for upgrading Tyres to xm1? I am geeting my Aura QJD in this week. I am also thinking for this upgrade.
Please reply ASAP.

Congrats! And please post pics soon!

Congrats for the Vista LE, Please post the pictures

Quote:

Originally Posted by vancity (Post 1134440)
do not get the rims to r15 as it voids suspension warranty and yes you do loose some fe but who cares it is a diesel powerhouse

In my Opinion, one loose FE when the road grip is increased (Wide Tyre), if R15 rim and Tyre are added, then he looses Pickup too, i.e. reason for Saffire R13 size.

In QJD, with R15 and high profile tyre, once may lose the pickup in City, but technically in highways, it gains mileage or compensated the loss ocured due to over grip, , with every inch advanced per rotation clap: