Team-BHP - Skoda Superb 2.0 TDI:the first one registered in Mumbai.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Skoda Superb 2.0 TDI:the first one registered in Mumbai. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/56581-skoda-superb-2-0-tdi-first-one-registered-mumbai.html)

Well I had booked the petrol 1.8,also done the full payment,but due to shortage of petrol superb,I was offered the diesel superb.Somehow I was upset,but then from the reasale point of view I went in for the diesel and picked up the delivery yesterday ie 9th April 2009.Initial reaction was SUPERB.I use to drive accord v6,but to my suprise the pickup of the car is awesome,lodsa power.I costed me 25L on road.I saved 30K on self insurance.All t-bhpian's who are booking any new car should get the car insured from New inia assurance coz you save upto 40% of what the showroom guys offer you.Well a detailed reveiw coming very soon,for the time being some pics,

Boy that was quick.

Congratulations on the First New Superb Diesel. 25 lakhs is a good price, great value for money. Its a loaded car with space which rivals cars in even higher segments. Do run her in well and keep updating this thread with your ownership and service experiences.

Lets have some more pictures please :)

Many Congratulations! Great choice, it looks evil in that pic, like it. A silver looks good. Lot's of power that's all thanks to the torque. :thumbs up
Please post review ASAP and loads of pic.
I saw white and silver last night really smitten by it.

Did you get any extra goodies along with it?

Any idea if it comes with black interior with any particular color?

Indeed a great Car !! Heartiest Congratulations for owing one mean machine. I believe it is First Diesel Superb on TBHP as well.

One suggestion please. Either you or your driver should be physically present with the car whenever the servicing is done. Unfortunate, but that is the level of trust that Skoda India now evokes.

Please do not fall victim to their swap the part corporate policy.

Enjoy the ownership and drive safe :)

All the best Kedar, look forward to detailed reviews - and of course take care about the dealers.

Cheers,

Looks b e a u t i f u l!

Congratulations!

congrats man :thumbs up u said some pics but i see only 1
some more please by tonight and aslo whats the fuel economy shown in the display of the instrument cluster

congratulations kedar,it looks truly superb and 25lacs is indeed a fair price for all the goodies and the luxury this car offers.

Enjoy your new ride ,Drive safe and as everbody else here is suggesting dont let her get out of sight (especially when at the dealers)

loads of pictures to upload,but how do I reduce the size of the pics,they are close to 50 mb!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Invinsible (Post 1254861)
Any idea if it comes with black interior with any particular color?

This was my first question when I went to see the car and according to Skoda dealer,Surat all colored car comes with this beige interior.

congrats mate on this "superb" buy!
can you provide the break up of the cost. heard it costs some 18L in delhi.
more pics and a nice review awaited. drive safe!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kunaldhami (Post 1254955)
This was my first question when I went to see the car and according to Skoda dealer,Surat all colored car comes with this beige interior.

Oh! man I would have loved to see the black interiors on this with a silver or white color. And then get it costume made with Alcantara leather on those seats and door pads. Would look way to hot. ;)

Does the V6 comes with black interiors? It seems they have launched a new color just for the V6 apart from the rest of the colors, a Platin Grey.

Saar congrats, nationalised Insurance companies have always been a good and they are also real easy to work with on your terms in case you have to take a claim.

My my the way the car is shot in the dark with that light looks like a Jaguar in the wild about to pounce. {Some imagination I have :)}

Congratulations on your buy Kedar wish to loads of trouble free miles !!