Team-BHP - Exchanged Swift with Grande Punto EDIT: 15000 kms update
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Exchanged Swift with Grande Punto EDIT: 15000 kms update (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/60904-exchanged-swift-grande-punto-edit-15000-kms-update.html)

Feeling so good ,teambhp is back.

After test driving the punto several times last week i decided this is the car i should be driving car rather than my 2008 Swift VDi abs,after two days of negotiation ABS motors gurgaon offered me a good deal and i gave them my Swift and bought a Red Grande Punto emotion pack,as the pdi of the car was pending ill get the car tomorrow morning.

Reasons i bought the Punto for my Swift-

1.Looks and Character.
2.Ride and handling
3.Sturdy feel

Ill post the detailed story and Swift VDi goodbye report tomorrow.

BTW i cant stop dreaming about my sexy Red Punto.

he he congrats , time to update the signature . :D . Post lots of pics and pass the PDI with distinction .:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by .anshuman (Post 1362718)
Feeling so good ,teambhp is back.

After test driving the punto several times last week i decided this is the car i should be driving car rather than my 2008 Swift VDi abs,after two days of negotiation ABS motors gurgaon offered me a good deal and i gave them my Swift and bought a Red Grande Punto emotion pack,as the pdi of the car was pending ill get the car tomorrow morning.

Reasons i bought the Punto for my Swift-

1.Looks and Character.
2.Ride and handling
3.Sturdy feel

Ill post the detailed story and Swift VDi goodbye report tomorrow.

BTW i cant stop dreaming about my sexy Red Punto.

You are THE MAN !!! Many Many Congratulations on the purchase :thumbs up

Waiting for your review, pics

And please pray to god that I get my Punto Emotion Pack soon. lol:

Congrats on the Purchase!

Btw Petrol or Diesel?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MileCruncher (Post 1362733)
Congrats on the Purchase!

Btw Petrol or Diesel?

Multijet Diesel obviously.

Interesting swap. Makes a lot of sense!

Congrats.....
Great and brave decision to swap full loaded Swift with Punto...
as lots of debate on Punto's Power delivery or power to weight ratio...
It has to be straight from heart decision.
Congrats and enjoy the Ride.

Congratulaions Anshuman, eagerly await your report.

For our regulars I have a question. Will this be the first GP on TBHP?

Cheers,

Congrats! interesting swap!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravveendrra (Post 1362756)
Congratulaions Anshuman, eagerly await your report.

For our regulars I have a question. Will this be the first GP on TBHP?

Cheers,

Nope, first one i guess is from Bangalore, check the other thread

Congratulations!!! What a deal!! I also plan to swap my Alto Vxi with Punto MJD.. Lets hope it works for me too :)

Hmmmm... Interesting, very interesting.

I am VERY curious about the deal that you got for your swift :)

2008 swift swapped, punto must have highly impressed you like Linea did to me.

Congrats and welcome to fiat club, at the pace Punto threads are being opened just a few days away that a punto club will be made too lol:

It rained Lineas on team bhp and seems its a bombardment of Puntos with so many threads opened within 10 days of a cars launch. Please post loads of pics, am also going to ABS for servicing my Linea on thu or fri.
Will check out punto there while i get my car serviced. Red looks smashing, the gloss on it is amazing.

Congrats again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddy (Post 1362795)
Hmmmm... Interesting, very interesting.

I am VERY curious about the deal that you got for your swift :)

Me too!! How much did you get for your 08 VDI with ABS? How many Kms had it clocked?

Very daring and brave decision indeed to give away 2008 Swift VDI. I could have digested better if you had bought the Punto as an addition to the Swift as it was too new and too popular to be given away

Also imagine he must have waited maybe 3-4 months for the swift delivery AND now letting it go!

Quote:

Originally Posted by opendro (Post 1362994)
Very daring and brave decision indeed to give away 2008 Swift VDI. I could have digested better if you had bought the Punto as an addition to the Swift as it was too new and too popular to be given away