Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st July 2009, 14:51   #16
Senior - BHPian

U r really witty in playing the trick & it had worked out well.
congrats on the ride.See if u can source MGA front center armrest,should be useful & convenient.
Old 21st July 2009, 19:48   #17
BHPian

he he he, i had no other option. I was not prepared to wait for 2-3 months, and I had sold of my car.

I initially felt its wrong, but they are so many games that the dealers play and make you run behind them for the vehicle after the payment is made as though you are asking them to give it free.

I am glad that it worked out, and happy with the vehicle till this point and is serving the purpose i bought this for.
Old 21st July 2009, 20:16   #18
gpa
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Deepak! The color is a nice one. You have got your money's worth as the Dzire VDi is the best in its class.

Cheers,
gpa
Old 22nd July 2009, 08:18   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaythacker View Post
yeah that garnish comes stock on jazz now, good though why didnt you got coloured your reverse camera, and which brand did you opted for.
Still cant figure out the garnish even though you posted a pic.

Vijay, he has fixed sensors not camera. and he coudn't get beige ones. I checked around for camera and display unit costs 9 k bit on the high side what?
Old 22nd July 2009, 09:48   #20
BHPian

@ Goandude, check the picture attached again. This time with red color marking. That is door garnish.
Attached Thumbnails
Swift DZire VDI-colt_access_lg_door_step_garnish.jpg  

Old 22nd July 2009, 11:28   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakchiniwal View Post
@ Goandude, check the picture attached again. This time with red color marking. That is door garnish.
Door garnish looks good, Where did you get it ? Is it for all four doors?
Old 22nd July 2009, 15:42   #22
BHPian

Welcome to the Dzire VDi club Deepak. The car will not let you down.
Do post some real images on the Door garnish as I would like to go for the same too if possible.
Old 22nd July 2009, 19:28   #23

I booked my Dzire Vxi at Sai Service Pune JM Road on 8-Jun. I was old of 2 months waiting period. the salesman told me if I send them a mail suign my corporate email id then it may help me getting the car alloted little early. I did that.

Got a call from dealer yesterday saying there will be delay of 15 days frm the date I was promised I told her I didn't believe her and give me the details of of order number so that I can write to Maruti and check. Don't know whether I can get through to anyone in Maruti !!!

I was not in hurry so settled for 2 months waiting period when I booked the car but I am not happy now. I had settled for Dzire after deliberating long and coming down from ANHC due to 1. Price 2. Size (my parking lot length is short for Dzire also) and 3. my wife said we should not be buying the car of the price we bought the home for few years back But after looking at the Jazz o the road I am geting tempted again but holding on to my emotions.

Is Sai Service taking me for a ride? Anyone from Pune who knows the trick to get things done faster?
Old 22nd July 2009, 20:19   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funda2max View Post
Door garnish looks good, Where did you get it ? Is it for all four doors?
Hi, I got these in JC Road. There is a dealer next to MTR on the same side of MTR. The shops name is Payal Autowings. You can refer my name to him.
Old 22nd July 2009, 20:23   #25
BHPian

@ashishn, try the trick I played. It might help you.
Old 24th July 2009, 08:26   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
At this close up of the pic even the red coloring doesnt give the viewer a clear understanding. A wider angle would.
Old 24th July 2009, 14:19   #27
Senior - BHPian

Deepak, is it LED garnish or simple one, looks good though.
Old 27th July 2009, 11:44   #28
BHPian

its a simple one. No LED
Old 27th July 2009, 14:43   #29
BHPian

Hey Folks, My Vehicle is due for 1st service as I am about to complete 1000 Kms (currently @ 850 kms, nother 150 Kms i guess will get crunched by this weekend) I am planning to leave the vehicle on Friday 31st july (hopefully my salary will be credited )
My Question is:

1. Is there anything specific that needs to be checked and normally skipped by the service guys or not paid enough attention.
2. I have no specific problem in the vehicle till date barring a few rattles which I have already noted.
3. Fuel Efficiency is fine getting about 16 - 17 Kms in city with 70% AC on
Old 28th July 2009, 13:42   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Hey Folks, My Vehicle is due for 1st service as I am about to complete 1000 Kms (currently @ 850 kms, nother 150 Kms i guess will get crunched by this weekend) I am planning to leave the vehicle on Friday 31st july (hopefully my salary will be credited )
My Question is:

1. Is there anything specific that needs to be checked and normally skipped by the service guys or not paid enough attention.
2. I have no specific problem in the vehicle till date barring a few rattles which I have already noted.
3. Fuel Efficiency is fine getting about 16 - 17 Kms in city with 70% AC on
Firstly make a complete list of all issues that you have i.e rattles, etc so that you dont forget anything when giving the car to them. Oil change is something that MASS would anyway do at first service. Do tell them specifically to check the undercarriage (atleast I told them to check the same) for any issues. Thats about all for 1K kms.

Cheers
f1fan

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks