Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2009, 19:47   #16
Senior - BHPian

It does look cute. I am waiting to see it on these roads. Is it released only to Mumbai customers? Havnt come across even a single Nano yet in Bangalore.
Old 13th August 2009, 22:34   #17
BHPian

sid- really good effort and thanks for sharing the pictures. They seem to be making nano's in good numbers. lot of them waiting to be delivered. cheers to Tata. Sure the build, layout, quality looks acceptable.
Old 13th August 2009, 23:55   #18
BHPian

Cool! I think the black bumpers look better than the body coloured bumpers in profile angle! Can't help noticing how narrow it is comapred to the Santro, but the cabin seems very spacious since there is no engine in the bonnet.
Old 14th August 2009, 11:39   #19
Senior - BHPian

That's a very nice of photos on the Nano. More of interior pictures please , if you have clicked it. Nano does offer a lot of value in the price range that it comes into.
Tata has done a wonderful job indeed.
Old 18th September 2009, 10:53   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
It does look cute. I am waiting to see it on these roads. Is it released only to Mumbai customers? Havnt come across even a single Nano yet in Bangalore.
a month ago i checked with prerana motors. they confirm delivering 12 nanos from the sarjapur rd showroom. there are more from the other branches as well as by concorde motors. nobody has spotted it on road and i'm surprised.
Old 18th September 2009, 13:25   #21
BHPian

Hadn't come across this thread. Those nanos, the white ones, remind me of the zoozoos from vodafone when I look at it. Would be a amazing shot / video to see 10s of nanos going around in the yard or a shot from the TML warehouse where the production lot is placed.

BTW why no yellow nanos?
Old 18th September 2009, 13:33   #22
MCR
BHPian

I have driven Diesel nano. Its good on torque. Nice replacement to Autorickshaws I believe. Could also be used as a daily office commuter vehicle and carpooling would mean less greenhouse gases emitted.
Nano has no power steering and also not required since the vehicle is easily manoverable.
Petrol Nano is a mixed bag. As noisy as a 4 stroke Autorickshaw and a warm/hot rear seat.

Last edited by Rehaan : 19th September 2009 at 15:48. Reason: Post edited. PM coming up.
Old 18th September 2009, 15:50   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCR View Post
I have driven Diesel nano when working with my Ex. Its good on torque. Nice replacement to Autorickshaws I believe. Could also be used as a daily office commuter vehicle and carpooling would mean less greenhouse gases emitted.
Nano has no power steering and also not required since the vehicle is easily manoverable.
Petrol Nano is a mixed bag. As noisy as a 4 stroke Autorickshaw and a warm/hot rear seat.
A diesel nano?when did Tata come up with that ? you must've been mistaken coz the petrol twin cylinder has a degree of noise + vibration seeping in which you could've thought as a diesel . correct me if i'm wrong.
Old 18th September 2009, 16:35   #24
MCR
BHPian

Trust me.
http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/bus...ta_320684.html
Old 27th May 2010, 16:03   #25
BHPian

I still haven't heard of a diesel Nano being on the roads yet.

I own a Nano, and the major issue I'm facing is lack of power - having to change gears very frequently.
I when I downshift to 2nd gear I hear a thud from the engine at the back!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks