Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 20th February 2010, 14:58   #46
BHPian

Time for my EYE TEN for second free service, left the car yesterday 11AM at Advaith Hyundai(Marathalli ring road)
They attended me immediately and service advisor took all my complaints.
1. Low fuel efficiency
2.Rattling notice from front Right hand side
3.wheel balancing and allingment requested.
4. paint touchup on front bumper(small scratches)

Service advisor called my at 5pm and informed the the car is ready and i went to service station to pick my car
I asked if the rattling issue is resolved and he mentioned that the noise is due to power sterring motor(so soooon, within 8500km in odo) and he asked me to visit again after 3 days for replacement, this steering motor is not available ondemand with them and it needs to be shipped from chennai as per service advisor.

noticed that the washing is not done properly
noticed that the paint touchup is not done on front bumper.
enginer tuneup is done for low mileage(as per service advisor)
i paid the money for service (oil and wheel alingment,balancing) and while filling up the feedback form i took my own pen to fill up, out of my shock the service advisor told me to use his pen and he mentioned it is as per policy, i argued him to show me the policy and he still insists me to use his pen and i finally filled up the feedback form using his pen( i have written mail to hyundai customer care on this)

It looks like asking customer to use his pen for filling up the feedback form is kind of fraud, i now understand how these dealers claim they are top in customer satisfaction and probably they are sending wrong information to Hyundai.

I am now waiting for power steering motor , service advisor will give me a call when it arrives from chennai for replacement under warranty.

-MUKE
Old 20th February 2010, 18:46   #47
BHPian

Nice car dude! its looks almost similar to mine(i10 sportz MT) except for that no. of spokes and body graphics..... the alloys is awesome! Keep revving!

BTW how much that body graphic costs? some one made a decent scratch in my right door during parking and I'm thinking of getting it covered using a graphic.

Heres mine.
My Cute little white Eye ten AT (Hyundai i10 AT Sportz)-2car3.jpg

Most Viewed