Team-BHP - TATA-Vision, Landscape, Panorama, Perspective, Scenery i.e.- VISTA-Sanagg1-Passion
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   TATA-Vision, Landscape, Panorama, Perspective, Scenery i.e.- VISTA-Sanagg1-Passion (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/64470-tata-vision-landscape-panorama-perspective-scenery-i-e-vista-sanagg1-passion-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanagg1 (Post 1465782)
@Prince Thanks a lot for helping
3. Body rattle may start sooner than expected.
Thanks

I have completed 19000 KMS in 7 months. At start I faced rattle from dashboard but TASS was quick enough to fix this problem. I would say my car is total rattle free. No dashboard or door panel rattling on any roughest patch.

Congrats Sanagg1. Good decission. keep posting your ownership experience.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sushantr5 (Post 1465921)
I have completed 19000 KMS in 7 months. At start I faced rattle from dashboard but TASS was quick enough to fix this problem. I would say my car is total rattle free. No dashboard or door panel rattling on any roughest patch.

Sushant, Great to know about your car's feedback. Update your Gallery. Any modification done on your Vista?

Congrats Sanagg1 !!!.

I am in love with Vista and, hence, prowled on this thread like anything :p. I am planning to go for one too.

Liked the way you have jotted down the points and minute details. If one gets the sunfilm does the AC work effectively? I am not sure but have you got the sunfilm or not?

And please post more pics of the dashboard area when u get a chance. :)

Congrats! on your new car. I am planning to book the same, but bit worried about the AC. Many users are complaining on the AC inadequacy. Will wait to hear your feeback on Vista Quadrajet Aura AC performance.

@sushantr5, rrsteer, vijaythakar, directinjection
@TeddyBear, breezydrive, vista_qjd
@Leonerd
@Magcar, safari_lover
Thanx a lot for good wishes

regarding AC of Vista
Total cubic capacity of the car is nearly 70-80% more than entry level small cars.This is due to larger Height,Width and also internal length.The car AC is definitely very fast but the total capacity of AC is on lower side. Having said that I must caution that AC cooling effect depends upon
a) Cruising speed. City stop 'n' go traffic doesn't help cooling but 20 min on highway surely change the scenario.
b) Ambient conditions. Varies largely on geographical location, Season of year and humidity level.

To sum up Vista AC is just about OK without affecting FE or pickup and after installing sunfilm it is bound to improve a lot.

cheers

Hi,

I took delivery of Indica Vista Aura Safire on 2nd September.I drove the vehicle all the way from Ahmadabad to Mumbai. i Found no issues with AC and it was very effective.
Also i was bit concerned about FE of petrol version after reading reviews, but i got FE of about 18Km during my drive from Ahmadabad to Mumbai with 40% AC on. I was doing a speed of 70 Km/H constantly being run in period of the Car.

Regards
RP

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagCar (Post 1467279)
Congrats! on your new car. I am planning to book the same, but bit worried about the AC. Many users are complaining on the AC inadequacy. Will wait to hear your feeback on Vista Quadrajet Aura AC performance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rammishra (Post 1470751)
Hi,

I took delivery of Indica Vista Aura Safire on 2nd September.I drove the vehicle all the way from Ahmadabad to Mumbai. i Found no issues with AC and it was very effective.
Also i was bit concerned about FE of petrol version after reading reviews, but i got FE of about 18Km during my drive from Ahmadabad to Mumbai with 40% AC on. I was doing a speed of 70 Km/H constantly being run in period of the Car.

Regards
RP

Congratulations on the Vista Safire. Could you please tell us more about the Safire, may be in a dedicated thread. And 18KMPL for a new petrol car is great, IMHO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanagg1 (Post 1467768)
a) Cruising speed. City stop 'n' go traffic doesn't help cooling but 20 min on highway surely change the scenario.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rammishra (Post 1470751)
Hi,

RP

The point made is confirmed. So the prospective buyer should not get overly worried aboth the AC of Vista. It actually is not a factor to worry abour when making a buy decision on vista.
Cheers

Congratulations. All it needs is some 'love and affection'! Happy 'Vistaing'!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trapezio (Post 1470948)
Congratulations. All it needs is some 'love and affection'! Happy 'Vistaing'!

Thanks trapezio and sorry for late reponse.
I was just wondering if there is way to remain in touch with fellow mate owning Vista? Some suggestions please.

thanks in advance
cheers

From another thread
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...fire-aura.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by skartik2 (Post 1472193)
Welcome to the Vista Club!!!!

Do we really have one ? Vista Club!

Cheers