Team-BHP - Scorpio VLX - First drive in the rains with new found love :-)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Scorpio VLX - First drive in the rains with new found love :-) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/66796-scorpio-vlx-first-drive-rains-new-found-love-2.html)

ScorpWrap, congratulations on your machine, looks good in this shade, saw it this morning and looks quite good.Its raining SUV here.Nice writeup and makes me to own one each and every day i read a scorp thread.Keep updating and enjoy your ride.Keep splashing!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCR (Post 1519649)
Congrats scorpwarp,
Fantastic colour. Amazing how young Scorpio looks inspite of being on the road for a number of years now. Ageless beauty.

Just change the plastic parts every year. No expensive product development. Also add a couple of features. Even Honda from their Civic seems to have learnt from us.

MAST looking scorp and nice poetic narration of your feeling for the rains and drive etc. I enjoyed reading it, since the same thing happened to me when I bought my first bike-tvs Fierro. My office was just 6 kms from my residence, but I used to drop my sis to her collage 20kms away (inspite of her collage bus pickup being available) just for the sake of driving the bike.
Scorp looks ravishing in black/silver combo. Enjoy your new relatioship.

Hi All,
Thanks for your nice words. I was planning to quote everyone but then it would have wasted too much screen real estate so one thanks to all without naming names and please find replies below.

agbenny:
I plan to keep the scorp as stock as possible for the first year. So far I have got only the scuff plates, teflon, undebody coating and matting. I would get the sunfilm and seat covers next week. Still thinking on whether to spend 10k+ on v-kool. Also, I plan to go for stiched seat covers - not the loose ones. On the pictures link is everyone having the same problem seeing the pictures? I can see them without issues?

Raj: I have clocked 500+ kms in 7 working days whereas it should have been somewhere close to 250 :-) nothing compared to your 50000 but I was pleasently surprised to hear no rattles. I was expecting a few being a Mahindra but am glad that I am proven wrong.. Thanks for the headsup on ABS sensor, would keep that in mind.

Behram:
I bought it from Sahydri Motors, Bora Auto has gone out of business and most of their infrastructure is taken over by SML.

vijaythacker
On the color - I was set on white then we saw one and wifey vetoed white as she found this color to be better. It was good enough for me and I was not keen on the image that goes with white. Hope your wish comes true soon, BTW mahindra is launching world scorpio so you may want to wait if not in rush.

Would post an update on todays happening soon...

ScorpWarp. Congratulations on your new buy.Hope you have lots of fun behind its wheel.Its a great SUV there's no doubt!