Team-BHP - The Hawk has Landed 2.2 mHawk 4WD ..
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   The Hawk has Landed 2.2 mHawk 4WD .. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/71226-hawk-has-landed-2-2-mhawk-4wd-3.html)

Congrats on the new buy!

I too though of a Scorp 4x4 but then went back on my decision after seeing the price gap between the LX & 4x4 versions. Its ~ 3L, for this much money, one can buy an additional Jeep & restore it completely for offroad use.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SanScorpio (Post 1632653)
Congrats on the 4WD mHawk, she looks great!! :)

Did they have a complete Black one? i.e, the side Cladding also painted balck? and is it true that they have only the Black and the White in the 4WD mhawk?

Enjoy the

so far it is in black and white, but it is expected to start rolling out in Rocky Biege and one more (cant remember) - as a matter of fact, check out the new price sheet with air bags - I do remember seeing more colours mentioned

Raghuz
Congrats - Looks like Mahinmdra is sticking pretty well to 4-6 weeks deadline for delivery. I got mine in stockyard within 5 weeks and took delivery exactly 1 day before you.

Enjoy the rush...assuming Bangalore traffic allows you to.

Cheers

Thanks a lot guys ,

Will surely upload more pics of the Hawk and the interiors in the coming weeks, meanwhile i have already covered 480kms with a couple of long trips around Bangalore.:D , tried all the buttons except the 4WD. all works smooth..

So far the beast has behaved properly , without any issues... crisp pickup, superb handling, no rattles, so far soo good....

The music system is a BIG let down anyways, and is the prime focus in the coming weeks.. Severe browsing in the Danish Website for info :D... let's see what future has stored for a 3 way system.

Cheers
Rags.

buddy that 4wd button is one of the first you should be trying out. hope to get more reviews and pics soon and we guys are pretty demanding and cant keep waiting for weeks. =)
to awd,
buddy the price difference between the top end and the 4wd is 1 lakh. please don't compare it with the base model as the 4wd comes with all the bells and whistles that the top end does.

Congrats, Raghu. Black with silver cladding looks smart. What seat configuration did you get?

Quote:

Originally Posted by vraghuz (Post 1633244)
The music system is a BIG let down anyways, and is the prime focus in the coming weeks.. Severe browsing in the Danish Website for info :D... let's see what future has stored for a 3 way system.

+1
Except for the fact that it is helping me with bluetooth handsfree conferencing at the moment. any idea where the MIC is?

Do let me know what you decide - will save me precious time and research.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdp1975 (Post 1625308)
Congrats on the buy. Does this come with airbags now ?

If you order now, you get the option

Deepak -- No idea which model invader was it , will check and revert.

Rohan -- Yes, thats the next thing in the agenda, 4WD checking...

SS-Traveller -- Thanks very much sir . i got a 7 seater.

Cheers
Raghu.

Congrats Raghu on the 4X4. That is one beast that should be taken to the Himalayas to unleash it. I would actually like to see someone do the Gata Loops on the shortcut while going up:D

:)Hi Guys ,

Before someone hires a supari killer , here are the pics of the interiors like the way i promised.

Cheers
Raghu.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vraghuz (Post 1636131)
:)
Before someone hires a supari killer , here are the pics of the interiors like the way i promised.

One more full "Chamak" full jhing-chak Scorp on the forum.:D
Tell me Raghu, did you ask for all that chrome or was it put by the dealer?

raghu, many congratulations for the black scorpio. looks lovely...obvious!!

Happy Motoring!

Whats it with 4x4 scorpios and the chrome grills!
Most mHawks I see are with normal grill which looks just fine. Is this chrome grill a free dealer accessory or comes from factory?

hey congrats raghu. your black beauty looks awsome. Do post some pics of it off-roading soon.Did you have an option of 4X4 without the micro hybrid or does all the new Vlx come with the micro hybrid.wish you a safe and happy motoring.