Team-BHP - My Manza "The Beast Finally Unleashed"
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   My Manza "The Beast Finally Unleashed" (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/71519-my-manza-beast-finally-unleashed-2.html)

Finally managed to upload the 1st set of pictures waiting for the feedback

cherzzz
gagz

Nice pictures mate clap: . congratulations on your buy so whats next on your accessories ?

Cool pictures. Nice car. All the best with it.

Enjoy mile and miles, drive safe.

Hey gagz, congrats. Nice colour on a nice car.
Chrome stripes on the front grill are covered with white tape or something?

Congrats for your new car. Please post some pics of the interior.

It's bit strange that even after 7 weeks the petrol version was not delivered.

Anyway Multijet (our national engine) is nice to drive and enjoy your drive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ram_NP (Post 1641270)

Yes it is but TBHP already has a Petrol review on. Look here http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...delivered.html

@Hammerhead - am not sure what you mean by the white strip on the chrome. from what I can see, it looks like the shine of the chrome in the sun. A better angle of photography would possibly not show it that way.

Congratulations Gagz for the Manza!!!
From what I have read about the car , it is a real VFM car in it's category with load of space inside. Really liked the interiors of the car. Have not seen it personally yet. Also I like the design of rear lights cluster. Have fun with the car and post more pics. I too would have liked the black more but Noir Grey also looks good.

Fantastic choice!!!!
I m sure you wont regret the torquey Diesel choice.
Do the running-in properly
drive @ around 1700-2000 rpm for the first 1k kms and you would do good
Cheers!!!

Congratulations on a great car and brilliant colour choice. Personally, I like this colour more than Black owing to heavy maintenance costs of the latter.

By the looks of it, you seem to be pushed to passenger seat quite often now on! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by akhilesh51 (Post 1641622)
Congratulations on a great car and brilliant colour choice. Personally, I like this colour more than Black owing to heavy maintenance costs of the latter.

By the looks of it, you seem to be pushed to passenger seat quite often now on! :D

Thanks mate now after looking at the color daily i tend to feel its more appealing than black,very true my task is restricted to give driving lessons to everyone in the family sitting either in front or the rear passenger seat:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by schitre05 (Post 1641498)
Fantastic choice!!!!
I m sure you wont regret the torquey Diesel choice.
Do the running-in properly
drive @ around 1700-2000 rpm for the first 1k kms and you would do good
Cheers!!!

Yes i tend to drive around 2000-2500rpm have not take the highway yet planning this weekend

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fordmanchau (Post 1641492)
Congratulations Gagz for the Manza!!!
From what I have read about the car , it is a real VFM car in it's category with load of space inside. Really liked the interiors of the car. Have not seen it personally yet. Also I like the design of rear lights cluster. Have fun with the car and post more pics. I too would have liked the black more but Noir Grey also looks good.

Would surely try and post the detailed interior pictures by Monday,now after knowing the high maintenance involved with black color i thank my stars i dint get one.
Quote:

Originally Posted by adits (Post 1641469)
Yes it is but TBHP already has a Petrol review on. Look here http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...delivered.html

@Hammerhead - am not sure what you mean by the white strip on the chrome. from what I can see, it looks like the shine of the chrome in the sun. A better angle of photography would possibly not show it that way.

I think Hammerhead was trying to bring to our notice the white strips below the bonnet;yes have not taken them off.just to keep the feel of new car alive:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ram_NP (Post 1641270)

Yes at last i think made a better choice but wonder why there was such a delay in delivery of petrol i think TATA must have thought that the initial leg of booking would be for diesel variants instead people went in for the petrol with equal enthusiasm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HammerHead (Post 1641057)
Hey gagz, congrats. Nice colour on a nice car.
Chrome stripes on the front grill are covered with white tape or something?

Yes those are the company fitted white tape stickers planning to take it off after my sunday 300+ k/m ride.

Quote:

Originally Posted by driving_smartly (Post 1640650)
Nice pictures mate clap: . congratulations on your buy so whats next on your accessories ?

First set of accessories would definitely be rear parking sensor with camera and sunfilm after a while would replace the seat covers with leather ones.

Hey gagz. Grey noir is classic and looks great. Very good color choice. All the best and safe motoring. I was considering the gold satin (even though a very minimal gold involved in it) till today and now i think i have got one more choice.

gagz, hey looks nice shade and every manufacturer offering this one.good option for black shade.Interiors pics awaited.Were you able to meet that SA maulik upadhyay at cargo motors,is a nice guy.If he's still working there do contact him at your services.enjoy your ride.

hey gagz, what has the beast been upto lately?

Hey Gagz,

Where you at mate?, Did you accesorize the Manza like you had said with seat covers/rear sensors/cam et . If so, do put up the images and give the details of the accesories.

How is the Manza treating you, any niggles you have come across. Do post your experience so far?

Got your 1st free service done? how was your exp with TASS?