Team-BHP - City 1.5 joins the family
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   City 1.5 joins the family (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/72032-city-1-5-joins-family.html)

Hi everyone!!! I’ve been looking to buy a sedan from a few weeks. Never wanted to take any chances with my hard earned money. I got many suggestions from my friends some of them suggested me to buy rims for my getz while some suggested to go for a good audio but I never wanted to do any of these things, never felt like spending so much money on rims or audio when I can buy another car. So, finally settled for a new Honda City 1.5 S MT in silver color.
My main reasons to go for the city was good resale, trust worthy engine, good after sales service, good mileage, comfort & the smoothness of the car. Went for a drive till Ambala today with a few friends & the car was extremely comfortable & fast enough for the highways. The on road price was 9.20 but i got a discount of 15K(Approx) because of the year end & also gave me a set of mats, mud flaps & the gear lock.
The other option which I had was Corolla Altis 1.8 J- The car was 1Lakh more expensive than the Honda city & was not having audio, Airbags & ABS.

Congratulations on the great buy.
Each time i see this i car i like it more, so my utter hatred towards it has again been reduced. :)

Congrats buddy. I am also a recent joinee to the ANHC club. Enjoy iVTEC ing.

Hi Carholic

Congratulations on your new car
Silver is easily maintainable colour

Drive safe, Have fun

congratulations on your new vehicle you have made a very right and wise decision... ;-)

Congrats! How about a spanking new set of alloys to make this a real head turner?

Congrats fella delhiite! Sensible buy and I think, you can soup it up with your own choice of alloys.. happy ownership!

Thanks Abhayshanu, Joecherian, starvegabond, akaushik, McLaren Rulez & ITNerd. Few more pics......

Nice pictures! (Although late) Congrats!! for new ANHC. I think you took the pictures on Rajpath. You are lucky to get a shot when it is empty (a rare condition).

Congrats Caroholic1 on decent purchase. Wear seat belts and drive safe.

Congratulations dude. wish you happy miles ahead!

Any mods planned for the car?

Congrats on the purchase of the City! Nice pictures! Do you plan on upgrading the tires or getting some nice rims for your car?

Congratulations caroholic1, welcome to the proud ANHC club. Happy honeymooning with the car. As a matter of fact it's been almost 2 months and am still in cloud 9. Please share some info on your planned accessories list for the car

Congrats on your new drive.

However, i was wondering why you did not go in for the Corolla Altis which costs just 1 Lakh more. I think all the versions of Corolla Altis comes with standard with an ABS. Altis is also a segment above City.

Hi Carholic

Congratulations on your new car

Have been driving ANHC since Nov, and it's a delight

Have fun and drive safely.