Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd February 2010, 21:45   #16
BHPian

Good choice there mate. I had drooled over the SX4 till I sat in the drivers seat. I went in for the accent though. IMHO, great handler, awesome ground clearance and feel but somehow was not happy with the SUV-feel driver seat position. If not for the driver seat position, would have definitely bought this car. Since you seem to like the driving position, great choice. Many congratulations
Old 3rd February 2010, 10:28   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varunroy View Post
...I too fell for the all white SX4 ZXI but thought I will wait for the K-Series which will sooner or later make its presence.
precisely my reason for the K-Series. Felt a little under powered but a big leap as compared to the old SX4

You better be. Its the best you can get till it comes with the K-Series. I am sure you will enjoy it for years.

So long.....
K-Series for SX4? Is this something you picked from a source?

SX4 went BSIV just a few months ago - not sure they would (should) change the engine in a jiffy.
Old 3rd February 2010, 13:07   #18
BHPian

Great choice. I too fell love with SX4 but decided against because I wanted a diesel version.
Old 4th February 2010, 07:40   #19
BHPian

hi guys, i do wanted to buy a the new SX4, which just launched a day after i took my car delivered... but it was too pricey and out my budget...

SX4 has some unique features, which you cannot find any sedan.. like the ground clearance, tyre size, boot space, etc.. so decided to go with the old itself..

yeah varun you are right, she is my new girl friend... i consider it as "her" than a MAN..

by the way what kind of disadvantages in a leather seat cover.. i have a very good AC..
Old 4th February 2010, 11:47   #20
BHPian

Congrats!! A well thought out decision all round I must say... Agree re lights on window switches, is a bit troublesome to operate them at night...
Old 4th February 2010, 21:55   #21
BHPian

No issues with leather as such. Assume you will be using AC most of the time. Easier to clean and maintain than fabric for sure.

With your budget you could go for Automotive grade PU (not PVC) but it will be the 'Pull-On' variety. If you stretch it a bit upto 9-10K you could get custom stitched ones from any decent place. I got it done at Jeewajee in Anna Nagar for Linea at 10k.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks