Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd March 2010, 14:15   #16
BHPian

congrats man. awesome looks. more pictures needed
Old 2nd March 2010, 20:55   #17
BHPian

Congrats nadim , that is an awesome machine and the AT is icing on the cake. Waiting for more updates from your end.
Old 2nd March 2010, 23:20   #18
BHPian

Thanks a lot guys...will keep you updated.

Will post more pictures by tomorrow.
Old 2nd March 2010, 23:21   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpzone View Post
Nadim, congratulations on the car, she is really hot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mevtec View Post
Hi nadim congrats on the new beautiful car.You may be feeling a lot different from the Swift.Thank you for the post.Enjoy the ride.Please continue to update.Drive safe.

Why are you changing the tyres to Goodyear?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishlinea7260 View Post
congratulations........
eagerly waiting for the report and pics!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatienceWins View Post
Congrats!!

It is a beautiful car. Please keep us updated on the ownership experience - escpecially the after sales service, reliability, ride comfort and handling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
Congrats Nadim! Gorgeous car and the A/T is just the best VFM car in the segment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
Congrats for the great buy. Scorching looks and a delight to drive with the AT plonked in. How much did you pay for the beauty?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Congratulations. The car looks awesome in white. AT with that diesel engine combo, what else do you need. Its good that the AT doesn't experience the turbo lag of the manual. Do keep updating this thread with your ownership experience.

Drive safe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
Congtrats!!

the cruze does look majestic..!! white suits the car well!! and great pictures..!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc15 View Post
Hey congrats. I'm dying to know your AT experience. Powerful diesel + lotsa features + great looks + AT; man, what does it lack then ? How do you feel the interiors? Some PICS please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
congrats man. awesome looks. more pictures needed
Quote:
Originally Posted by prguru View Post
Congrats nadim , that is an awesome machine and the AT is icing on the cake. Waiting for more updates from your end.
Thanks a lot guys...will keep you updated.

Will post more pictures by tomorrow.
Old 3rd March 2010, 01:53   #20
BHPian

Congrats Nadim,It's rocket to drive and would enjoy it.I saw a cruze which passed very close to me and I felt the same that is it a diesel that's so silent like petrol.
Old 4th March 2010, 12:43   #21
BHPian

Hey nadim congrats for ur new ride;she looks hawt!!!!!Some more pictures of the interior and a quick initial review.Does it have the sports mode?are there paddle shift gears on the steering?how many airbags?are there memory seatings for the driver and co driver?
Old 5th March 2010, 08:25   #22
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on the buy. I really loved the color. Its really good than a normal white. Looks very elegant.

I would be glad if you can shed more light about the ride between AT and your uncles MT.

Find the link of Korean site where they have entensive mods. Its has the spoiler you asked for.
SupeRich Motors | Car Accessories | SUV Accessories | Truck Accessories
Old 5th March 2010, 10:40   #23
BHPian

The Cruze is one awesome machine. I just loved the overall look and feel of the car. Kudos to GM for bringing in the Cruze and now the Beat. Just wish, they'd been a bit ahead of their time. Its only a pity that some of their dealers still belong to a pre histroic era when selling cars meant like doling out favors to people. Faced the same problem with My Aveo and the Calcutta dealer then. Things seem to be similar.
Old 5th March 2010, 14:01   #24
BHPian

Congrats on the Cruze AT nadim How much did it cost you OTR? How is the auto box?Do u feel any delay before the acceleration kicks in after u hard brake to around 10-20kmph?
Old 26th March 2010, 00:48   #25
BHPian

hey buddy congrats! you finally got your car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim_90210 View Post
Mods: Will be changing my tires to Goodyear.
Xenon Lights
Speakers
Spoiler (like Honda accord : Any1 who know where can I find these please let me know).
Even I want to get the above things done on my car. Lemme know when you get it done, will use your source.

I had a major problem with my car within 1 month of its delivery, not sure if you faced it. If not you should immediately goto service station and get it checked.
Something has gotten lose between the gear lever and linkage wire, because of it the gears won't change. My car was stuck in parking, the lever would move freely but the car wouldn't come out of parking. Luckily my car was parked at home when this problem occurred and service station got it immediately rectified within 1 hr of raising a complaint (@ 1AM). It took them 5 mins to provide a temporary solution at my home, later on got it fixed during assurance service.
Old 26th March 2010, 00:51   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed26 View Post
Congrats on the Cruze AT nadim How much did it cost you OTR? How is the auto box?Do u feel any delay before the acceleration kicks in after u hard brake to around 10-20kmph?
It costs 15.94 lakhs OTR in Mumbai.
Regarding your other question, it all depends on how hard you press the throttle after pressing your breaks. If you go smooth then little bit turbo lag is evident, if you press the accelerator hard its not at all noticed.
Old 4th April 2010, 17:34   #27
BHPian

hi nadim , congrats on your cruze. i,am waiting for my car , should get by 21 st of april ,paid the entire amount and waiting since 2 months, how is the FE , and how good is the triptonic transmission , this is going to be my first automatic . so need your advise , TC brijesh
Old 9th April 2010, 02:11   #28
BHPian

hi nadim, patience pays afterall. I happy to read that you are delighted with your AT Cruze. Put up some pix after the mods. Have you got the spoiler?
Old 9th April 2010, 10:26   #29
Senior - BHPian

Hey Nadim, Congrats on your latest acquisition buddy. Never seen or even heard about som1 installing a spoiler on Cruze. Please do post some snaps once you do the same.

HAPPY REVVIN' !!
Old 21st May 2010, 11:16   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim_90210 View Post
The car ICE is a big let down. Connected my Ipod to my Auxilary port & the output was all the more bad compared to the CD. CD changer has some cool functionality like the Search option. It completly scans the CD & then one can search by Artist/Album/Songs etc.

Nadim, lovely car and excellent choice, especially the AT version. You have the best of many worlds, diesel for fuel cost, superb power and an AT for convenience on congested roads.

Unfortunately, it appears from your thread thatGM didnt pay much attention to the ICE. Just a suggestion....try changing your speakers as in most cases, the OE speakers given in cars are pale in comparision to what is available aftermarket.

Good luck and enjoy the drive

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks