Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th April 2010, 20:38   #16

Couple of Photos..

Thanks for all your input guys..very helpful. I just checked out the USB stick on my laptop and it seems even that is also not reading it. Something might have happened while I was trying to set up Blue & me. It was working well for a few days in the car..Anyhow I will try once more with a different USB and be a little careful while setting up blue and me.

Have put in a few photographs...I am bad at photography..pls bear with me.

Back to the querry on the sound from the clutch..do you think I need to take the vehicle to TASS and have it checked. I don't want to take any chances if it is a cylinder issue.

cheers
Old 4th April 2010, 21:28   #17

Thanks for your inputs guys. Mine is a petrol emotion pack. It seems somehow all the music files on my USB has been deleted..I am not sure how that happened. Maybe something I did while setting up blue& Me.

Having some problem posting pictures..hopefully will get thru soon.

Kapil- Mine is Jan 2010..Do you think I need to take it out to TASS for the issue of clutch slave cylinder??

cheers
Old 4th April 2010, 22:04   #18

Alloy wheels in Linea emotion pack- Petrol

Guys,

I was looking at the front wheels today and found that the inner portion of the wheels are rusted..The vehicle was delivered in feb end and I honestly did not notice whether it was there right from the begining.

How can there be a rust in the new car? I am attaching a close up photo? kindly advice.

Facing problem uploading photos..need some help. each of photographs are around 2.8mb and the forum does not allow that. how do I upload?

rgrds,
Sam
Old 5th April 2010, 11:49   #19
BHPian

Hi Auk. Rust on the inner drum is normal as the contraption is made of cast iron. You will find in all cars of all manufacturers.

Your photographs will not upload if they are not below 01mb. Reduce size and upload. You can use something like Office Picture manager or Irfan view to reduce size.

It seems your pen drive was infected and the files got deleted. Blue&Me only builds an index of .mp3/.wma files and keeps in memory. There is no other interaction.

You can check with your service center if chassis number of your car is there in the list for slave cylinder change. If its not there in the list, you probably don't need to get it changed. However, if the sound in clutch persists, you must take it to service center and get it resolved.
Old 8th April 2010, 20:10   #20

A few photographs of my Red beauty

Guys

Apologies for the delay in posting the pictures..

Here are a few of them.

cheers
Attached Thumbnails
A blissful ride on my Linea - Flamenco Red-cimg1764.jpg  

A blissful ride on my Linea - Flamenco Red-cimg1769.jpg  

A blissful ride on my Linea - Flamenco Red-cimg2255.jpg  

A blissful ride on my Linea - Flamenco Red-cimg2256.jpg  

Old 8th April 2010, 22:39   #21
BHPian

Congrats Auk99, the car looks great!

Are the seats real leather seats? how much did them cost you?
Old 15th April 2010, 20:01   #22

Linea Seat covers

Thanks for the compliments. Just arrived back from a long trip to Katra (Not by Car..).

These are not leather seat covers but Art leather( Offwhite & Walnut). I had them ordered at Carax in Pune and it arrived from Dehradun in 10 days.

These cost me around Rs. 9000/-. These are Linea specific covers.

cheers
N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari1976 View Post
Congrats Auk99, the car looks great!

Are the seats real leather seats? how much did them cost you?
Old 17th April 2010, 17:03   #23

Hi
I took my car to the service centre and got the clutch checked. They said that it was just the spring recoil and they oiled it a bit. Though the noise is still there but it has reduced to a great extent.

I planto have it thoroughly checked during my first service.

cheers
narayanan
Quote:
Originally Posted by NutsNBolts View Post
Hi Auk. Rust on the inner drum is normal as the contraption is made of cast iron. You will find in all cars of all manufacturers.

Your photographs will not upload if they are not below 01mb. Reduce size and upload. You can use something like Office Picture manager or Irfan view to reduce size.

It seems your pen drive was infected and the files got deleted. Blue&Me only builds an index of .mp3/.wma files and keeps in memory. There is no other interaction.

You can check with your service center if chassis number of your car is there in the list for slave cylinder change. If its not there in the list, you probably don't need to get it changed. However, if the sound in clutch persists, you must take it to service center and get it resolved.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks