Team-BHP - 1978 - Fiat 1100 || 2010 - Fiat Grande Punto Emotion MJD!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   1978 - Fiat 1100 || 2010 - Fiat Grande Punto Emotion MJD! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/80194-1978-fiat-1100-2010-fiat-grande-punto-emotion-mjd-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkykar (Post 1853654)
Wow! Nice photography here. Punto looks gorgeous. Just like fresh vanilla ice cream. Its tempting me to buy one too

Makam, Don't lick the car when u meet it. Remember its a car not ice cream.:D

congrats on the buy!happy motoring.

Congratulations and best wishes, Sujith1100, on your proud acquisition. I am seeing a lot of new ownership threads of Fiat Punto. Great. Excellent pictures.

Hey congrats. This seems to be the 3rd new Punto on forum in 3-4 days. Good going FIAT. BTW, I can see "H" in the MID. Hold the trip reset button for 10 sec and the odo would be reset to "0" for the last time. H would disappear then, otherwise it automatically disappears after 200 km.

Quote:

Originally Posted by neoonwheels (Post 1853967)
Hey congrats. This seems to be the 3rd new Punto on forum in 3-4 days. Good going FIAT. BTW, I can see "H" in the MID. Hold the trip reset button for 10 sec and the odo would be reset to "0" for the last time. H would disappear then, otherwise it automatically disappears after 200 km.

Thank you ALL! :)

Three Punto threads TODAY!

Will follow the steps you mentioned.

Congrats!!! Sujith on the MJD, I guess once a FIAT Fan always a FIAT Fan is so true for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arishi1 (Post 1854106)
Congrats!!! Sujith on the MJD, I guess once a FIAT Fan always a FIAT Fan is so true for you.

Thanks a lot, A very very true on that line.
This never happens with any other Company. No one knows what the Italians use other than their Engineering. You just get glued to their automobiles :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sujith1100 (Post 1853464)
Later we headed straight home and finally the Punto met its Big Bro - Fiat 1100.:)

Hey Sujith Congrates for addition of another Smart brother in the family.

Here's to many miles of happiness.
The Bossa Nova White is one of the best colours for the Punto, it contrasts very nicely with the taillights and has an air of elegance.

Kindly post your views about the interiors and post a few pictures if possible. Also, did you ask the dealer's about the Punto Sport?

Quote:

Originally Posted by pradipk (Post 1854359)
Hey Sujith Congrates for addition of another Smart brother in the family.

Thank you Pradip!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amartya (Post 1854389)
Here's to many miles of happiness.
The Bossa Nova White is one of the best colours for the Punto, it contrasts very nicely with the taillights and has an air of elegance.

Kindly post your views about the interiors and post a few pictures if possible. Also, did you ask the dealer's about the Punto Sport?

Thanks a lot Amartya.

The dealer says First quarter of 2011 is Punto sports launch. And, Aug 2010 is Linea T-Jet. I asked three sales executives in the showroom and all said the same thing.

Please please please get rid of those mudflaps! They spoil the look of the Punto. Congrats on your purchase.... she sure is gorgeous!

P.S. I am tired of saying this on each and every new Punto thread :P

Congratulations on the purchase !! She sure looks good !!

+1 to e_t about the mud flaps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amartya (Post 1854389)

Sure, I will post some interior pictures too, not getting proper time and space. My other vehicles are angry and jealous naa :), need to looks after them also.

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_torque (Post 1854439)
P.S. I am tired of saying this on each and every new Punto thread :P

Same here, but never get tired of looking at a PUNTO ! Looks so gorgeous every time, all the time clap:

Another one. This is the third one in back to back Punto threads of today :D Suddenly Punto ownership threads are back on team bhp with bang!

Stunning pics bro! looks smashing in white! is this KHT motor newly opened? I I never heard about it

@Arun1100,

which is your profile pic? looks like a white FIAT with so many ladies :D is it White Punto?

Congrats on your Alfa Romeo Juliata...

Million dollar question... 3700 odd puntos sold in 2010, Will they breach 5000 this month?