Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd June 2010, 13:51   #1

Excited about my new car

Hi All,

I have booked for a new swift VDI. I am very excited and a little scared as I am paying so much of hard earned money, also I dont drive to work so might not drive so much. However it will be used regularly, is there soemthing I need to be wary of since it is a diesel car due to its less usage. I had a zen before, hope I have a hassel free time with swift as I had with zen(2005) model.

I will post the snaps of the car when I get it. The dealer has said I should get it in 4-5 days looking forward to it.

Not sure of the color, was asked to give more options so that I get the car early have opted for silver or grey.

Wanted to get the reverse sensor installed and a music system, is it better to get it done at the showroom or outside. I know cost wise it is better outside however worried aobut how qualified the dealers are. Any suggestions for a good dealer in Blore,
Old 23rd June 2010, 14:28   #2
Team-BHP Support

Congratulations on the car! Please note that Team-BHP does not permit booking / buying experience threads in the Test-Drives section anymore. For the benefit of members & guests alike, it is now imperative to include a complete report on the car (the driving experience / comfort / features, what you like, what you don't like etc.).

This thread is temporarily closed. Please PM me or report this post once you are ready to update with a complete driving report; that's when it shall be re-opened.

For your queries on accessories, please use the existing threads.

Thanks for your support.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks