Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th September 2010, 17:24   #1
BHPian

My New Dzire VDI- Dream Car

Hi Friends,

Extremely pleased to announce that I got the delivery of my Dezire VDI on very auspicious day of Ganesh Chaturthi. I had booked it on 6th June and after more thn 3 months of long wait I got the delivery.

It has Pearl Arctic White color with 10 spoke Alloy New Wheels .

Going to add
1) Reverse Parking Senors
2) Tinted Sunflims - Which Shade? How much dark? 70%,more or lesss? 3) Door Sills
4) Steering Cover
5) Replace existing Speakers to New ones - Which One to use JBL? Sony? or any else? also The Accesories Guys said 300W should be enough. What Say?

Pics ???? Soon....

Tarkesh

Last edited by Ricky_3007 : 13th September 2010 at 17:27. Reason: Title not matching
Old 13th September 2010, 18:40   #2
BHPian

Congratulations on your new car!

Kindly post some pictures of her.
Old 13th September 2010, 19:17   #3
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations on the car! Please note that Team-BHP does not permit booking / buying experience threads in the Test-Drives section anymore. For the benefit of members & guests alike, it is now imperative to include a complete report on the car (the driving experience / comfort / features, what you like, what you don't like etc.).

This thread is temporarily closed. Please PM me or report this post once you are ready to update with a complete driving report; that's when it shall be re-opened. Thanks for your support.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks