Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th October 2010, 23:00   #1
BHPian

Silky Beige i20 on the forum

Got a i20 Asta. got the delivery early this week..though still cant believe i bought i20 - a car i rejected in favour of Dzire Vdi a year back. Need for a second car, and need for all safety features (post a crazy accident) moved me to a i20.

Intial buying experince - After visiting all Hyundai showroms in Gurgaon, Hyundai Superon seemed like the most polite and service centric so decided to buy from there. They had a booking for a silky beige i20 cancelled (dont know why) and to save on waiting time period i picked that one. Mr Gautham, who managed my sale, was eficient in communication in paperwork (though i still fondly remember Advaith hyundai(B'lore) delivering my new getz to office in evening).

like the car, like the drive but sadly someone has broken the rear wiper - i guess while cleaning.

while i try to get pics and figure out my experince with it, Can someone please tell me if one needs to "Run-in" an i20 also. A friend told me you dont need to. Please suggest

Last edited by METISWHG : 28th October 2010 at 23:04. Reason: spellcheck
Old 29th October 2010, 01:36   #2
BHPian

Congrats on your new acquisition! Is it the petrol version or the CRDi?
A true premium hatch either way

As for the initial phase, all engines require a particular run-in period, and I don't think an i20 is an exception. Anything mentioned in the manual?
Do post your initial driving impressions and of course lots of pictures of the beauty.
Old 29th October 2010, 01:45   #3
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations on the car! Please note that Team-BHP does not permit booking / buying experience threads in the Test-Drives section anymore. For the benefit of members & guests alike, it is now imperative to include a complete report on the car (the driving experience / comfort / features, what you like, what you don't like etc.).

This thread is temporarily closed. Please PM me or report this post once you are ready to update with a complete driving report; that's when it shall be re-opened. Thanks for your support.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks