Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2010, 20:32   #1
BHPian

Finally i am joining cedizen club and its Cyclone Yellow!!!

Hi Folks
I have posted quite some postings on new car booking & initial ownership report.. i have a unique nature of buying a new car every year(from 2006..i had got Zen, Accent Viva, Verna, Civic, I10, Optra magnum). It so happend i will sell the car within 1 year for a very good price(note - i dont go for the buyer, they normally ask the car from me) and end up in searching for a new car.
One car which i will consider for my every purchase was CEDIA...ofcourse some of the bhpians like 'RAJA TAURUS' will know me as i have got many doubts clarified from him every time i consider cedia. As i consider cedia every year..i have really seen gradual changes(evolution) in the car & the changes in the price time to time. Now currently what they offer for a 9.6L exshowroom is a stealer i would say
But somehow every time, i end up in going with some other option considering resale value, family influence etc. now i have moved from my old company Symantec and joined Microsoft chennai. i feel i am more responsible & mature now(as i am expecting my second kid). So wanted to buy a car which i will keep for next 4-5 years..but dont really want to loose the youthness in me(LOL). So this time i dont want to listen to anyone on the purchase of car..colour..number etc..just went to chennai mitsubishi showroom for booking cedia and had a stupid response from sales guy over there. he was mentioning it will take 35days for delivery after 100% payment(i have never heard such terms in my lifetime). but the test drive in new cedia was really good with MOMO STEERING WHEEL.

I was really pissed off with the way MAYA MOTOR GUYS responded. They clearly stated no discounts,no commitments on delivery, not even a sunfilm..I always wanted to buy a car in my hometown(tirunelveli) and register there. This made me to try with SKBR automobiles in madurai..the sales manager for Tirunelveli was very courteous and was very happy to make his first deal for CEDIA SPORTS in Yellow. Finally booked my DREAM CAR(in my DREAM COLOUR) on SEP 26th when i was in my old company. Completed all loan formalities only by last week and he had delivered the car in next 4 days. As i am taking from my hometown i also wanted to try for spl number. so have asked for SEVEN "7". Got the car last week after registering this number.
One word to explain my drive back from tirunelveli to chennai was STUPENDOUS!!!!

HELL WITH THE RESALE VALUE..

Finally i have got my dream machine...YELLOW CEDIA SPORTS and that too with a SPL NUMBER which makes it unique in chennai

I saw some catchy lines in team bhp...

PEOPLE DRIVE CARS FOR COMMUTING FROM POINT 'A' to POINT 'B'...REST OF THE WORLD DRIVES CEDIA"

YES..I AM NOW A CEDIZEN..POSTING FEW PICTURES..WILL POST FEW MORE ASAP sorry for the poor quality of pic as it was taken on my Bberry.

Have plans to fit EVO kit to this and also a sunroof. need som advice on this.
Attached Thumbnails
Finally i am joining cedizen club and its Cyclone Yellow!!!-img00080201009181800.jpg  

Finally i am joining cedizen club and its Cyclone Yellow!!!-img00081201009181802.jpg  

Finally i am joining cedizen club and its Cyclone Yellow!!!-img00083201009181803.jpg  

Last edited by deepanonline : 16th November 2010 at 20:36.
deepanonline is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th November 2010, 20:48   #2
BHPian

Congrats on buying the best looking car in India today. One guy in our office has this in Rally Red color and it looks stunning.
OT: Please put this up for sale next year on Team BHP only, am sure lots of people will love to buy it from you.
Old 16th November 2010, 21:32   #3
BHPian

Thanks abeerbagul..

I have a plan of keeping this car till 2015...but your words are so encouraging that i think this will make me to look for my next car by 2012
Old 16th November 2010, 21:51   #4
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations on the car.

She looks gorgeous in yellow.

Drive safe and happy motoring
Old 16th November 2010, 22:01   #5
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations Deepan. You have actually opted for a model which no one even considers while buying a new car and that too after having lived with civic and optra magnum for some time..Well, that answers many people's queries regaring the Cedia. This car is an addiction and I maintain that if I am to buy a new car within 10 lac ruppes, I ll go and buy a new cedia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepanonline View Post
Now currently what they offer for a 9.6L exshowroom is a stealer i would say.

Certainly a stealer, considering what competition has to offer at this price, nothing comes close to cedia. whenever I wonder why cedia doesnt sell, it strikes me - oh its HM.

HELL WITH THE RESALE VALUE..

thats it!

Finally i have got my dream machine...YELLOW CEDIA SPORTS and that too with a SPL NUMBER which makes it unique in chennai

Its unique across India, you ll hardly see cedia and even if you do, how many yellows?

I saw some catchy lines in team bhp...

PEOPLE DRIVE CARS FOR COMMUTING FROM POINT 'A' to POINT 'B'...REST OF THE WORLD DRIVES CEDIA"

chk my signature

Have plans to fit EVO kit to this and also a sunroof. need som advice on this.

Sunroof is a good idea. Regarding the EVO kit, I'd spend that money on lowering the car and adding stiff springs (eibach any one?). Ask the dealer if you can get swap for those headlamps, get the smoked ones which used to come in sports model earlier.

Also, tyre upgrade is a must. Stay away from Yoko S-drives though.
Old 16th November 2010, 22:26   #6
BHPian

congrats deepan, nice car
looks quite cool in yellow, not many cars look as good as the cedia in yellow.
do post some pics of the interior as well.

enjoy the exclusivity of the car and the color, both are seen rarely nowadays
Old 16th November 2010, 22:27   #7
BHPian

Hi Gaurav

Thanks for your words..

I tried for swapping my headlamps with old one..which they didnt allow..i even wanted the HONEY COMB GRILL...will plan for it if i get some good incentive in coming months

Do you have any idea on SUNROOF OEMs?

one more thanks..i am taking ur signature with a small change in it!

Last edited by deepanonline : 16th November 2010 at 22:39.
Old 16th November 2010, 23:19   #8
Senior - BHPian

please find my replies in bold

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepanonline View Post
Thanks for your words.

Do you have any idea on SUNROOF OEMs?

Webasto is most common in India. ArvinMeritor, Edscha, Magna and Bertone are some more suppliers of sunroofs.

one more thanks..i am taking ur signature with a small change in it!

no Probs.
Old 17th November 2010, 10:51   #9
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Congratulations on the car! Please note that Team-BHP does not permit booking / buying experience threads in the Test-Drives section anymore. For the benefit of members & guests alike, it is now imperative to include a complete report on the car (the driving experience / comfort / features, what you like, what you don't like etc.).

This thread is temporarily closed. Please PM me or report this post once you are ready to update with a complete driving report; that's when it shall be re-opened. Thanks for your support.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks