Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th December 2010, 23:05   #16
BHPian

Civic is a really nice car but the new civic was due next year.Plus my dad was not comfortable with getting in and out of the car.

Now the next obvious choice was the laura.But the dealership experience was pathetic.Didn't get to test drive the car.Forget test drive we didn't even get to see the car.Skoda dealership in our city doesn't have any of the car on display except one Fabia.I always told my dad that laura is a fantastic car and my dad asked me when can he get to see the car.I called skoda dealer numerous times even there customer care but didn't get any positive response.Dealer here suggested me to go to Delhi and take the test drive.If that is the case then what's the use of having a dealership in one's own city.
My next purchase will be the new passat which will also come with the same engine so i am looking forward to that.

I am really satisfied with the performance of the city.The car is not at all underpowered.I am loving the i-vtec.
Old 28th December 2010, 12:22   #17
BHPian

Some Interior Pics

Spacious Interiors but spare wheel is not an alloy.
Attached Thumbnails
My New Honda City VMT.-iphone-dec-2010-026.jpg  

My New Honda City VMT.-iphone-dec-2010-027.jpg  

My New Honda City VMT.-iphone-dec-2010-018.jpg  

My New Honda City VMT.-iphone-dec-2010-017.jpg  

Old 28th December 2010, 14:57   #18
Team-BHP Support

Re: My New Honda City VMT.

Congratulations on the car! Please note that Team-BHP does not permit booking / buying experience threads in the Test-Drives section anymore. For the benefit of members & guests alike, it is now imperative to include a complete report on the car (the driving experience / comfort / features, what you like, what you don't like etc.).

This thread is temporarily closed. Please report this post once you are ready to update with a complete driving report; that's when it shall be re-opened. Thanks for your support.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed