Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th January 2011, 14:52   #16
BHPian

Re: Skoda Fabia 1.6 - Initial ownership review

Quote:
Originally Posted by adimicra View Post
are you talking about the old Fabia or the new one?
The old one had an excellent steering but I dont think that it is the same in the new one.
But Fabia is no doubt more spacious than Polo and feels build more solid.
Regarding equipments, again the old Fabia had a laundry list of features and equipments but the new one lacks many of those. Not to say, the Polois any better. Actually, both the Polo and the new fabia lack lot of features/equipments but removing the rear defogger and washer in the Fabia is hard to digest.
Yeah, I am talking about the New Fabia. The steering is same as that of the old one. That explains why driver side Airbag is given even in the lowest trim.
The reduced price over the old one justifies the lack of equipment, although not fully.
But looking at the sales number last month, it quite worked for Skoda.
Old 14th January 2011, 14:53   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

@travelwriter - Vista has more rear space than Honda City. My colleague who owns an NHC surrendered to this fact...

@Swooper - IMO, the GOA roads are amazing everywhere. Great experience every time I went. As soon as I crossed the Maharashtra border, it felt like suddenly entering an F1 track tarmac! Well maintained really. The route I take via Kankawli, generally makes us drive on Moon surface for 1-2 hours prior to reaching the Goa border. hehehe.
Old 15th January 2011, 13:22   #18
BHPian

I find the steering a tad bit lighter than i would like. But it is not the worst.
Old 15th January 2011, 14:16   #19
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan_fonseca View Post
Yup bought a Skoda!,
Congrats on the new car. It looks amazing in black (as told to me by another "BHPian"). Do share you experience on the main -ve of the car; the A.S.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swooper View Post
No bad roads found yet?
With the elections coming up soon, Carolina has been working overtime, facelifting the City.
Old 15th January 2011, 19:23   #20
BHPian

Thanks livetojive, About the a.s.s i will know only when problems do arise. Service interval is of 15k kilometers. Negatives as of intial experiences already listed above.
Old 16th January 2011, 08:51   #21
Team-BHP Support

Congratulations on the car! Please note that Team-BHP does not permit booking / buying experience threads in the Test-Drives section anymore. For the benefit of members & guests alike, it is now imperative to include a complete report on the car (the driving experience / comfort / features, what you like, what you don't like etc.).

This thread is temporarily closed. Please report this post once you are ready to update with a complete driving report; that's when it shall be re-opened. Thanks for your support.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks