Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th January 2012, 09:25   #16
BHPian

Re: We - Man, Machine, MHawk & Lord Balaji

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
Ranga, can you please clarify as to which compound you are referring to here? I am planning on a similar trip and would want to leave the car at the base.

Hi
The car was parked inside Bhima residency. This is the best place to stay and park your car if u plan to climb the Thirumala Hill .

Alternatively u can first climb the hill in the car , park it in a safe place , come down in a bus and can then start climbing . This way u will have ur own car for the return trip down the hill once u have finished darshan .

With at least 3-4 Hrs needed for climbing the hill and adding the waiting for the darshan time , its better to have ur own vehicle in Thirumala then Thirupathi .
Ranga is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2012, 13:24   #17
Senior - BHPian

Re: We - Man, Machine, MHawk & Lord Balaji

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
Ranga, can you please clarify as to which compound you are referring to here? I am planning on a similar trip and would want to leave the car at the base.
When you proceed from the Tirupati main bus stand to Alipiri by just few hundred meters, you can see a Choultry(Srinivasa Choultry i guess) at your right side. You can park your car there, and it is quite safe.

It is paid parking.
ramzsys is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks