Team-BHP - Pics & Video : A Team-BHP Moderator Weekend @ Pawna (MH)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   Pics & Video : A Team-BHP Moderator Weekend @ Pawna (MH) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/117423-pics-video-team-bhp-moderator-weekend-pawna-mh-2.html)

Looks like you guys had a blast. BUTTT what is mr flying spur doing there:uncontrol And he must've been driving a tad bit fast to make his BMW badge fly off.

That infinity pool looks great man.

Cool, that sure looks like one chilled out weekend.

And right now, sitting at my desk, I have turned into a dark shade of green! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcat (Post 2716035)
@Rudra: Drive down to Mumbai from Bangalore. Stop over at Belgaum for a night's stay if you want. There's a very good hotel (rooms with bath tub, not costing more than Rs. 1500 per night) just off the highway in Belgaum

Smartcat I think you are confused. The black Optra you see is already in Mumbai for a couple of months. He has already driven it down. :p

And if you read my post we did exactly what you mentioned stop at Belgaum overnight and continue towards Mumbai. The Hotel you are referring to off the highway is Hotel Sankam. Inflation has taken it's toll and room rates are no longer 1,500.

Good to see the moderators having fun. Lovely location and great pics. With those pics and narration, I could feel myself there with all of you. I know there are time constraints.. even then, If I would have been there, I would have a heavy heart while leaving. Who wants to part with such kind of company and atmosphere..?

Awesome location and wonderful pics.
You guys should do something like this for us poor members too:D.
You know it can get depressing to see such wonderful fun filled pics sometimes.:p

The posts are quite mesmerizing. Seeing pics and reading text feels like actually being there. The standard of the posts are also quite top-notch. I will be taking cues from this thread when I post a travelogue of my own.

Too bad to see that I can't rent this infinity pool. It was the single most attractive part of whole trip for me. I will definitely be looking for such pools next time I plan a trip. If I can give a suggestion, I would ask for more pics of the cars. It would be amazing to see their pics, all dusty and with such beautiful scenes in the background. Can't help the petrol-head inside me :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vid6639 (Post 2716016)
The best part was no e-mail, no internet and no cell phone coverage!

I had all three. Thanks to Airtel SIM. Mine is probably the only one working everywhere.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 2716025)
Great pictures by Rudra only adds that flavour.

Boss, pics here are from everybody. I didn't go there to shoot as you know. :D

I really tried to dissuade Viddy from driving down, i really did. But i guess he had to have the fun with the boys :D

Will not say anything other than that I AM SUPER ENVIOUS at this point of time.

Super Fun filled weekend. What a weekend!

Mind blowing view and house. A 7 Star treatment throughout the stay. Thanks Rush!

The memories are etched forever.

The plan was laid at Mod Night Out in Mumbai. A super itinerary was chalked out by GTO. And I was waiting for the action filled weekend and boy I was not disappointed.

I reached Rush' house at 13.20 pm sharp. We were picked up by FlyingSpur and Manson was picked by Rudra and Rehaan from his factory. Stopped at McD where it seems free burgers were given away and Drive-Thru was looking as if private cars were waiting for their turn to fill CNG at the pump, it was so crowded. Yes FlyingSpur I did see your monogram on the car before we left. Left Vashi and headed towards Lonavala and coincidently Bangy Boys arrived in 10 mins and FlyingS monogram goes missing. Where? How? Is still a mystery.
Reached Pawna using the roads which didn't exist at some place.

What we saw next left us awestruck. A view which will never be tampered for rest the life. Kudos to Bheem and Maharaj, what a treatment. Pizzas, Pav Bhaji and Pasta were to die for followed by next day' breakfast and quick lunch. Too bad we had to pass by paragliding but the pool compensated perfectly. As GTO mentioned even as the water was turning cold pretty fast handful of us i.e. FlyingS, Ma(n)son, Noopsta and me were still floating around.

Overall, an unforgettable weekend. Serious car talks, Team-Bhp and fun all in same package. Hard to produce but we did it.

Thanks to GTO and thanks to Bangy Boys for driving all the way for the meet.

Thanks Rudy for the tips.

P.S. - GTO - Thanks for the kind words

Loved it :)

There is nothing like being in the company of like minded friends, discussing what you love most, Cars & Team-BHP, having good food & having a great time.

Folks, please don't miss the video. Its S-U-P-E-R. I loved it. Depicts clearly what fun they had. Most (especially who were invited & missed it) are turning green with envy I think :D

Edit : Whose Scorpio was it?

-------------------------------------------------------
I too would go for a SuperBike sub section under Motorbikes.

It was an absolute blast!

You know, when I talk about cars, people get irritated. Some of my friends and family have no interest in automobiles. But when I am around this gang of nut-bags, I must say that I simply cannot get bored. We could go on for days, talking about automobiles. And when other topics get boring, we get back to automobiles! :D

There was so much to talk about in so little time.

Pawna is one of the most beautiful places in India. And the bungalow were we had stayed is simply breathtaking! There are simply no words to describe the beauty of this place. No camera or brush, lens or paint, would ever be able to replicate the sheer beauty of this quaint little village. The roads, the hills and this magnificent lake. It's something to behold!

EDIT: Gotta thank Rush for this experience. He was a great host and always made sure we were comfortable!

This is just not fair ! I am JEALOUS !! And I will personally scratch all your cars from front to back now. :D

What an awesome place that is and that infinity pool is the icing on the cake. Rush if I were you, I would work from that pool ONLY !

Excellent pics, and great narration. Can truly go down as one of those trips you would cherish for a long time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaggu (Post 2716179)
I really tried to dissuade Viddy from driving down, i really did. But i guess he had to have the fun with the boys :D

Will not say anything other than that I AM SUPER ENVIOUS at this point of time.

I have to agree. I had to skip the trip owing to other commitments, and alos inability to apply for leave as i had a vacation planned.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amitwlele (Post 2716021)
Great trip you guys had. So all the other members had a field day on the forum with no moderators around. lol:

Nope some of us were still watching TBHP.:D

Awesome meet. This is how it is supposed to happen, this is how it is supposed to be captured & this is how it is supposed to be showcased. Kudos.