Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th June 2012, 20:52   #31
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
Very nice snaps NPV. One never wants to take one's eyes of lush greenery.
I was there last year, and walking around the tea estate was really fun.
The best way to enjoy such a place is to park one self for 3-4 days.
If one can club with another family, the stay becomes even better with a round the clock picnic like ambiance !
Thanks Amp! Yes, staying in the tea estate bungalow is an awesome experience. And yes, having a large/extended family or friends families along will make it merrier in such places, the kids will have company too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coooolcat21 View Post
Great pictures comprising everyshade of the color green. I was there a couple of weeks back and the bunglow is just amazing. Thanks for sharing as I just lived thru my trip all over again.
Regards.
Thanks Coooolcat! Has the monsoon begun at Valparai ? Must a a different experience altogether.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajithbr View Post
Ever seen Athirapilly waterfalls on a sunny day during monsoon from an aeroplane proceeding towards Cochin Airport for landing? You will never forget what you see for the whole lifetime
Thanks ajith! Do post a picture if you have one, will be amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaureanBull View Post
Awesome! What a scenic beauty this Valparai place is! I am sure the holidays must have been rejuvenating for the entire family...not sure about dizzy though .
The TL is developing very well with pics of some breathtaking views. Rating 5*.
Thanks TaureanBull! Yes, it was a much needed break from hectic city life for us, for Dizzy it was much needed work since I don't drive much in the city
Will try to complete remaining part of the TL during the weekend.

Last edited by NPV : 28th June 2012 at 20:53.
Old 30th June 2012, 19:52   #32
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!

We left Athirapilly very happy having had a great time there. Again, the road surrounded with lush green like this mesmerised us:
Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-11.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-12.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-13.jpg

About 5Km ahead we were at Vazhachal Falls where there is a checkpost. Most tourists visit Vazhachal and head back but we were headed beyond the checkpost to Valparai. We decided skip trekking down to the Vazhachal Falls since we wanted to reach Valparai by 3.30pm and planned to have a late lunch there. I don't know how much the trek is from the entrance, it had a bamboo based entrance gate similar to that at Athirapilly. The Vazhachal checkpost is where the forest department staff check the vehicle for plastic and they're very strict about this so the place also has lot of trash cans placed there for disposal of stuff that you don't need to carry beyond the checkpost. The officer came to the car, took a count of all plastic bottles & bags and gave us a receipt after a customary check. The Kerala forest department is very strict with the enforecement of the plastic ban so we were told to retain the receipt carefully for another verification at the Malakkapara check post - if the count of plastic items is less, a fine of Rs.500will be levied there. This is a great move, I was happy it was being taken seriously (there were the odd sights of some plastic bags and bottles that I did notice on the way, not in large numbers thankfully, but still a long way to go).
Our destination in Valparai was the tea estate bungalow at NEPC (yes, my mistake ). Before I confirmed at Sinnadorai I'd enquired with Waterfalls and Stanmore the other estate bungalow options but none of them had availability. In a moment of desperation I'd confirmed at NEPC and also paid an advance (bank transfer). Srikanth (@pypkmsrikanth) had told me that he'd never stayed at NEPC but knew the manager who was earlier managing the bungalows at Stanmore. Unfortunately, there was no review of the place so I decided to take a chance, in any case I planned to stay there only the evening we reach Valparai from Athirapilly. The previous day, I had told the NEPC manager that we would be there for a late lunch around 3pm so I tried calling him to say we would be a little late now that we had crossed Vazhachal check post around 1:30pm. The mobile phone had no signal so I could make any calls, just assured myself "All izz well" and proceeded
The next couple of hours was one of my best drives ever in a hilly, forest area on a narrow road, simply loved it !
We saw this place on the way, there were a few bikers on a picnic near the water - this place resembled the catchment area near the Sholayar Dam that had similar geographical elements. I could not resist a 5 minute stop for pictures here.

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-21.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-22.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-23.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-24.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-25.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-26.jpg

Some more pictures of the road and nice vistas on offer enroute:
Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-31.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-32.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-33.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-34.jpg

The road was good most of the way, except the last 10-12 Km leading up to the Malakkapara checkpost. This area seemed to be hit by constant rains so that could be the reason why it was bad - there were several potholes and gravel only sections so it slowed the drive significantly. Somewhere here we even saw a snake dart across the road, it was too quick so we just quickly reacted with a "wow, did you see that?" moment! We also saw this tall tree that had fallen across the road and formed a kind of overhead barricade!

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-41.jpg

Around 3:15pm we were at the Malakkapara check post where the officals verified the count of plastic items mentioned in the receipt. They also checked my driver's license (orignal) and vehicle documents before allowing us to pass but all this was pretty quick taking less than 10 minutes. About 2-3 Km ahead there was another checkpost run by the Tamil Nadu forest department. Here also they verified my driver's license and vehicle documents and allowed us to pass, we were now on the TN side. From here starts 'Tea Land' with estates all around:

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-51.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-52.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-53.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-54.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-55.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-56.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-57.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-58.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-59.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-510.jpg

A little ahead, just turning around a bend here we were near a bridge at the base of the Sholayar Dam (on the right), stopped here again for pictures.

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-61.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-62.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-63.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-64.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-65.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-66.jpg

It was about 3:45pm and still about an hour away from our destination NEPC, we were now famished and extremely hungry. We decided not to stop at the Sholayar Dam and proceeded towards our destination.

Last edited by NPV : 30th June 2012 at 19:57.
NPV is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st July 2012, 15:21   #33
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Just after we passed Sholayar Dam I could see the mobile displaying signal strength with 2 bars so stopped and made a call to the NEPC folks to tell them we're on our way and also to ask if there are any other restaurants nearby. I was told that the only options were in Valparai town and that was best avoided to save another 6 Km and instead drive towards the Pollachi Road and reach NEPC for lunch. Before I could ask for landmarks for NEPC, the call disconnected as signal was flaky.
I cursed myself for not estimating the driving time correctly (I was also guilty of stopping for pictures on the way ). We neared the Tata tea estates near Velloni where I saw a cop, and stopped there to get directions so that we don't get lost and lose more time. He was very helpful and gave us perfect directions so we took a left turn about 50 metres ahead and avoided getting into Valparai town. Few more minutes of driving and by 4:40pm we were near Hair Pin Bend #31 and saw NEPC Tea Garden on the left. There was an office near the gate and couple of folks there gestured me to drive inside. There are 3 small buildings (cottages) here and an old building at one end of the campus where I parked the car.

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-11.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-12.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-13.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-14.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-15.jpg

Each cottage has a common living room, 3 bed rooms (opening into the living room) each with attached dressing room and toilet. We were given a room in cottage #2. We were told that lunch was still being prepared and would take at least 25 minutes(!) so we used the time to get our bags into the room (no one was around to even ask if we needed help with the bags).

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-21.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-22.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-23.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-25.jpg

Around 5:15pm, I walked up to the office to find out where the dining/restaurant was. We were pointed to a small building below in the tea 'garden':
The 'Restaurant'
Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-31.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-32.jpg

Lunch is served (finally)!
Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-33.jpg

We were served chapathis and a regular south indian vegetarian meal with rice, sambar, rasam and vegetable poriyal. While we were having our lunch, the manager walked in and told us that they were facing shortage of staff and hence they were not giving out all the available rooms. I was skeptical about having to share this cottage with unknown people in the other 2 rooms so my immediate question was about the occupancy that day. He mentioned that 2 other familes would arrive in an hour but they would occupy rooms in the other cottages (thank god for that!). Also found out that the old building at the end of the campus where we'd parked the car was actually a tea factory but defunct since a decade, they now just sell the tea leaves to other estates nearby and do not manufacture tea themselves.
I did a quick 'survey' of the property - at the back there were thick bushes that clearly showed neglect, some garbage like paper bags, plastic covers, cartons, etc strewn around. The cottages themselves were just old, simple small houses given to estate staff and was done up to make it decent. Of course, the place has potential to be a good choice if maintained well, renovated and service level improved but for now can be given a miss. Soon, the other 2 families checked in and occupied rooms in the other cottages. One family was a large group and they occupied all 3 rooms in one cottage. The other family occupied 2 rooms in another cottage.

View from our cottage
Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-41.jpg

'Survey' around the cottage
Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-42.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-43.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-44.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-45.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-46.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-47.jpg

This caught my attention - I agree, but no one seems to be listening/following this!
Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-48.jpg

The location of this place is awesome, in the 'Mist Spreading Zone' that was signaged prominently on the road outside. Soon, the area outside was engulfed in mist and it was an awesome sight.

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-51.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-52.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-53.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-54.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-55.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-56.jpg

With nightfall setting in, the temperature also dropped to about 18ş C and it was very pleasant. My daughter had brought along her tennekoit ring so we spent about an hour playing with her and then some time just taking casual strolls inside the property. At 9pm, the staff there told us that dinner was ready so we headed to the 'restaurant' only to find the place full and totally hijacked by the other families. This was good since we were not hungry having had lunch at 5.30pm! We decided walk back to our cottage and spend some time in the sit out. I saw the driver of the tempo traveller that the other family had hired and quickly began a conversation about the place, roads, etc. He mentioned that several years ago only film stars used to visit Valparai and stay at the estate bungalows on invitation from the owners. Later, the estates opened up to the hospitality business and the place was now on the verge of bursting into a mainstream tourist estination -sad but true and how I wish the place remains like this and does not succumb to tourist overdose and lose it's charm. I also came to know that the scenic road I'd seen opposite Silver Storm theme park in Athirapilly leads back to NH47 towards Kochi. The driver mentioned that was the route he had taken from Kochi and the road was done up recently - point noted, should try this on some other trip.
While we were talking to the driver, the manager came up and said it will take some more time for dinner since they'd run out of chappathis and he was going over to the other kitchen to get the food - on enquiry I found that they had another property across the road that housed the chairman's bungalow and also had a large cottage/house at the back that had 5 rooms which are also rented out and I mentioned I'd like to see the place next day before we left. Around 10pm dinner was ready, food was tasty and simple. After dinner we took some more strolls around the place, just breathing fresh, chill air felt so good, and crashed to sleep by 11pm.

Next morning we were up by 7:45am and greeted by some great views in front of the cottage:

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-61.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-62.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-63.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-64.jpg

Last edited by NPV : 1st July 2012 at 15:44.
Old 3rd July 2012, 14:41   #34
Senior - BHPian

NEPC has one of the best locations in Valparai but sadly they seem to be some way off from being an alternative for most of us, now that we have a first hand review. Thanks for the lovely pics of Valparai, made me relive my visit. Incidentally it has been pouring the last few days at Valparai and traffic was disrupted in the main Pollachi - Valparai Road for a few hours yesterday because of fallen trees.
pypkmsrikanth is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd July 2012, 21:42   #35
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

At 8am, we were served hot coffee in a flask and plastic cups! I guess the staff shortage forced them to go for disposable stuff.

We had coffee and then went out of the cottage to get some fresh air and a walk around the property - the sights all around were amazing:

Check Dam on one side of the Tea Estate
Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-24.jpg

Spot of Red on a wall of Green

The manager had told me the previous day that we could trek along a small path that led to the back of the old factory building and the place would be ideal to get some amazing views of the valleys all around, how could we miss this ? So, here we went looking for the place and the views were simply out of the world:

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-34.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-35.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-36.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-37.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-38.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-39.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-310.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-311.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-312.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-313.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-314.jpg

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-315.jpg

We headed back to our cottage and were ready in a few minutes. While eating breakast at the 'restaurant' we also spoke to some of the other guests, some of them were from Bangalore as well but had traveled to Valparai from Kochi with their extended family.
After breakfast, I settled the bill and then walked with the manager to the other property for a dekho. This was just across the road from where we'd stayed. Being the chairman's bungalow, it was obviously well maintained:

Dizzy DriveŽ : Wonderful Valparai (enchanted by Sinnadorai's Bungalow) and more!-42.jpg

Some distance behind this lovely bungalow, is another bungalow that has a huge common living/dining room and 5 bed rooms also rented out at a higher tariff as compared with the place we stayed. Some pictures of this bungalow:

Pathway to the common man's Bungalow behind Chairman's Bungalow!

Ah - Dining seems like a different world compared to what we experienced

We bid goodbye to the 'Mist Spreading Zone' and headed to our next destination Sinnadorai's Bungalow and the rest as they say is history (covered in the first part of this travelogue)!

Bye!

As usual Dizzy did not disappoint and was trouble-free returning a good fuel efficiency of 16.76 Kmpl on this trip (Bangalore-Calicut-Valparai-Bangalore).

Total Distance:1257 Km
Total Petrol:75 litres
Fuel Efficiency:16.76 Km per litre

With this post I complete this travelogue, hope you enjoyed reading it as much as we did traveling on this trip and later narrating it here for the TBHP family

Last edited by NPV : 3rd July 2012 at 21:54.
Old 22nd October 2012, 08:12   #36
BHPian

This is awesome. The devil is in the details and your travelogue is brilliant. Looking forward to make a trip there soon
FuelInjector is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th May 2013, 07:41   #37
BHPian

Wow, thanks a lot NPV! Very interesting read. You just took me there literally. Very nicely narrated with all details. Currently on mobile and so couldn't see all pictures but you made me feel guilty for not seeing what we have within our country especially such great places. Will surely give it a try in the future.

Thanks a lot again.
ganesc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th March 2016, 12:50   #38
r.K
BHPian

Hello NPV! Lovely travelogue! Refreshing pictures!. I am planning to do a Valparai trip during the end of July. Requesting you to share the contact details of Sinnadorai bungalow.

Also can you or any of the bhp'ians out here clarify if it is a good time to visit Valparai in the end of July? I heard it is monsoon time there, but will it pour so much that I would not be able to venture out? I am planning to stay for 2 nights. Is it feasible to visit Athirpalli and back in one of the days?

Last edited by r.K : 9th March 2016 at 12:52.
r.K is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th March 2016, 13:48   #39
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.K View Post
Also can you or any of the bhp'ians out here clarify if it is a good time to visit Valparai in the end of July? I heard it is monsoon time there, but will it pour so much that I would not be able to venture out? I am planning to stay for 2 nights. Is it feasible to visit Athirpalli and back in one of the days?
You can find contact information on their website

Also for other alternatives like Woodbriar, Stanmore, Waterfall estates, do look up the Valparai General info thread in the Route Queries forum section.
Old 9th March 2016, 15:08   #40
r.K
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
You can find contact information on their website

Also for other alternatives like Woodbriar, Stanmore, Waterfall estates, do look up the Valparai General info thread in the Route Queries forum section.
I did check their website but there is only a mail ID provided. I was not able to find Sujatha's number anywhere, hence asked you. No problem I shall mail them anyway. Thanks.

Update: Sujatha used to be in charge of Sinnadorai's. She quit in November (2015).

Last edited by r.K : 9th March 2016 at 15:29. Reason: Adding more info
r.K is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th March 2016, 15:54   #41
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Sujatha used to be in charge of Sinnadorai's. She quit in November (2015).
Oh, that is bad. During visit to Sinnadorai felt she was the one who was taking care in running the place without giving a reason for complain.

Anyways, you can try Rajeev who was her assistant - 9488024500
mpksuhas is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th March 2016, 16:21   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hello NPV! Lovely travelogue! Refreshing pictures!. I am planning to do a Valparai trip during the end of July. Requesting you to share the contact details of Sinnadorai bungalow.

I did a Valparai trip from Bangalore on Feb 26th. Details can be found here.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-...ml#post3922404

I stayed at WaterFall estate. Found the Sinnadorai to be very costly. Had stayed in their propery in Sakleshpur and was not impressed by the service.
You can find reviews of Waterfall estate here -
Old 9th March 2016, 19:43   #43
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodpk View Post
Found the Sinnadorai to be very costly. Had stayed in their propery in Sakleshpur and was not impressed by the service.
I've been to both these Sinnadorai properties and valparai was simply outstanding, not sure how it is now. Yes, it was a bit expensive but superb. Of course other options like waterfall,Monica Bungalow, woodbriar are also good as per so many of the first hand accounts here on the forum.

Most Viewed

Copyright Š2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks