Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th October 2012, 09:32   #46
BHPian

Re: Lazing Around With Bagheera On The Odisha Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagatadutta View Post
Very well documented and written, you have raised the interest levels in the state of Orissa, through your beautiful photographs with their captions. Sun Temple, Konark has never got such extensive coverage anywhere. Cheers! @smarajitdhar. I know where to go next.
Thanks Swagata. I am looking forward to your travelogue too. Hope you are going to share it over here.
Old 11th October 2012, 10:18   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by samarjitdhar
Thanks Swagata. I am looking forward to your travelogue too. Hope you are going to share it over here.
Your article deserves a place in the official Orissa Tourism Development brochure / magazine. I have finished writing my travelogue but it seems that publishing a book, through Rupa & co. or Pelican is easier and more encouraging than getting it posted on this forum. I am a newbie and an amateur at writing, but since it's my story and probably my first, I'm quite emotional and possessive about it.
Old 11th October 2012, 20:12   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagatadutta View Post
Your article deserves a place in the official Orissa Tourism Development brochure / magazine. I have finished writing my travelogue but it seems that publishing a book, through Rupa & co. or Pelican is easier and more encouraging than getting it posted on this forum. I am a newbie and an amateur at writing, but since it's my story and probably my first, I'm quite emotional and possessive about it.
Not sure about making it to the official tourism brochure of Odisha, but thanks anyway .

About your travelogue, don't worry you will get through it. The first time is always the hardest and that too about such an incredible journey. Just keep going at it and it will be done. I will hold on my patience a little bit more to go through it. BTW I hope you still remember that I have made early reservations for your co-passenger seat in your Yeti for your next Leh trip .
Old 19th October 2012, 12:36   #49
BHPian

Very well narrated with excellent pictures Samarjit and very informative as well. Any idea about the OTDC rooms in Rambha? Heard they are in good locations as well. Did you get a chance to visit those properties?

BTW, no photos of yours ?
Old 19th October 2012, 13:53   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.G.The Rambler View Post
Very well narrated with excellent pictures Samarjit and very informative as well. Any idea about the OTDC rooms in Rambha? Heard they are in good locations as well. Did you get a chance to visit those properties?
Ah welcome to TBHP . No, didn't visit the Rambha properties but I heard they are better than Barkul. The Barkul one was overpriced IMO and just about average.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.G.The Rambler View Post
BTW, no photos of yours ?
I am not yet considered as one of Odisha's tourist attractions .
samarjitdhar is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks