Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd September 2013, 17:26   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Unplanned Visit to the Scintillating Patratu!

Very nice travelogue enjoyed every bit of it! The pictures are really breathtaking.

Around 24th-27th January 2014 i have some work in Ranchi and am planning to drive from Kolkata. I thought of taking Kolkata- Barhi- Hazaribag- Ramgarh- Ranchi route avoiding the traffic of Dhanbad and the bad stretch between Dhanbad and Bokaro but now am considering to take a detour through Patratu from Ramgarh. Specially for the scenic ghat section. Thanks a lot for sharing this. And yes if every thing goes as per plan we can have a small meet too!

Mostly i will be staying at hotel Emerald. Am not sure of its location, you must be knowing it better. If everything goes as per plan will definitely PM you before the visit.

Last edited by Samba : 2nd September 2013 at 17:33.
Samba is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2013, 17:49   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Unplanned Visit to the Scintillating Patratu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
Very nice travelogue enjoyed every bit of it! The pictures are really breathtaking.

Around 24th-27th January 2014 i have some work in Ranchi and am planning to drive from Kolkata. I thought of taking Kolkata- Barhi- Hazaribag- Ramgarh- Ranchi route avoiding the traffic of Dhanbad and the bad stretch between Dhanbad and Bokaro but now am considering to take a detour through Patratu from Ramgarh. Specially for the scenic ghat section. Thanks a lot for sharing this.
Thank you! About the route, I will suggest that you first come to Ranchi by your planned route (since you can get tired after a long drive) and plan a trip to Patratu on the next day or whenever time permits. Patratu can be done within half of the day since its just 40-45 Kms from Ranchi.

Quote:
And yes if every thing goes as per plan we can have a small meet too!
Of course! Will be glad to meet a BHPian.

Quote:
Mostly i will be staying at hotel Emerald. Am not sure of its location, you must be knowing it better. If everything goes as per plan will definitely PM you before the visit.
Yes, Hotel Emerald is near what we call it Hinoo Bridge ( Location-Hinoo). Very much within the city and most places are easily approachable.
saket77 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks