Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th April 2016, 11:58   #61
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Mystical North Sikkim on a Classic 500 and CBZ Xtreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit_breakfree View Post
I have joined Team-Bhp only last year so I wasn't sure that such a thread exists. That's one of the problems, if one is into IT, finance or any such industry then we don't have options around our hometown. So leaving Ranchi/Jamshedpur was the only option we have got. Let's see, will ping you when I go to Ranchi next, maybe we can meet up over a tank full of petrol.

Thanks for guiding me to the thread. Will surely have a look at it, but on the onset it surely looks like Encyclopedia on planning a Ladakh trip.
There are a few bhpians from Ranchi whom I meet regularly whenever I am in the city, hope to see you soon either in Ranchi or in Hyderabad as I may visit the Pearl City sometime later this year owing to some personal work.

And yes, the Ladakh route plan guide is an Encyclopedia. With all the detailed route maps and tulip diagrams, it will ensure you know the place in the back of your mind without even being physically present there. Thanks to moderator tsk for all his hard-work and all other members who have contributed to the thread - it is definitely the ultimate guide to Ladakh.
Old 29th April 2016, 12:04   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
There are a few bhpians from Ranchi whom I meet regularly whenever I am in the city, hope to see you soon either in Ranchi or in Hyderabad as I may visit the Pearl City sometime later this year owing to some personal work.

And yes, the Ladakh route plan guide is an Encyclopedia. With all the detailed route maps and tulip diagrams, it will ensure you know the place in the back of your mind without even being physically present there. Thanks to moderator tsk for all his hard-work and all other members who have contributed to the thread - it is definitely the ultimate guide to Ladakh.
That's great. Just drop a message whenever you are coming to Hyderabad. I may have a plan to go to Ranchi maybe in June or else in Dusshera so we can plan something that time.

That's true. Going through the same, and it's like I am virtually present in Ladakh right now. It is an amazing place.
Amit_breakfree is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th January 2017, 15:58   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Hi M,

Hope you are doing great.

I am in need of another help from your side. As you know, I took my CBZ on my Ladakh trip last year and it performed excellently well till the engine conked off after crossing Sarchu. I packed up my CBZ and sent it back to Kullu and then to Ranchi, while I rented a Bullet 350 for the rest of my journey.

It was an amazing experience and it would have been great with my CBZ but sadly that couldn't happen. Now, I need to get my CBZ repaired and I want to ride it back to Hyderabad. So do you know any good bike mechanics there who can do a good job in Ranchi?

Thanks in advance.
Old 17th January 2017, 17:35   #64
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit_breakfree View Post
Hi M,

Hope you are doing great.

I am in need of another help from your side. As you know, I took my CBZ on my Ladakh trip last year and it performed excellently well till the engine conked off after crossing Sarchu. I packed up my CBZ and sent it back to Kullu and then to Ranchi, while I rented a Bullet 350 for the rest of my journey.

It was an amazing experience and it would have been great with my CBZ but sadly that couldn't happen. Now, I need to get my CBZ repaired and I want to ride it back to Hyderabad. So do you know any good bike mechanics there who can do a good job in Ranchi?

Thanks in advance.
Sir, I will not be the right person to answer this but fellow bhpian saket77 gets his Honda CBF serviced at a local workshop in Harmu. Maybe you can check with him for more details.
//M is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th January 2017, 18:08   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Sir, I will not be the right person to answer this but fellow bhpian saket77 gets his Honda CBF serviced at a local workshop in Harmu. Maybe you can check with him for more details.
Thanks for the lead. I'll get in touch with him.
Old 23rd March 2017, 10:54   #66
J.Ravi

Quote:
Gurudongmar Lake
Fantastic, well-written and highly informative travelogue, Arunabh. I did not drive to north SK during my drive to Gangtok in 2015. I will come up with a detailed questionnaire for more information from you.

Old 23rd March 2017, 11:59   #67
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Ravi View Post
Fantastic, well-written and highly informative travelogue, Arunabh. I did not drive to north SK during my drive to Gangtok in 2015. I will come up with a detailed questionnaire for more information from you.
Sure sir, anytime. I would be more than glad to help you in any way I can.

Since you have already visited other parts of Sikkim in your XUV5OO, I feel North Sikkim deserves a motorcycle ride.
//M is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks