Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th December 2015, 06:55   #16
BHPian

Re: Offroading with a Hero Honda ZMA: Pune to Kamshet & beyond...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit_purohit20 View Post
Hello Bro,

Today afternoon was not feeling sleepy and thought of exploring a new place nearby so used my old method to open google maps in terrain mode and find roads which criss-cross mountain tops or at higher elevations near pune.

The nearest road which I had not explored was the Kondhwa - Bopdev Ghat.
Attachment 1451881
That's superb. I can't just imagine how beautiful this place would be in the monsoons!
This is the advantage with mingling with like-minded friends. We get to rekindle that passion so we're reminded that there's a beautiful world out there to explore.
Thanks a lot!
rav11stars is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2015, 19:46   #17
BHPian

Re: Offroading with a Hero Honda ZMA: Pune to Kamshet & beyond...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rav11stars View Post
That's superb. I can't just imagine how beautiful this place would be in the monsoons!
Excuse me for the pics. I have not taken the right pics at the right place and at the right time. It was getting late, I was alone on the remote road with no mankind nearby to help me if I have a fall or my motorbike suffers a puncture.
I was driving my 12 year old TVS Victor with tube type tires although new but I do not trust tube type tires as they loose air very quickly.

There are many beautiful spots on this road, although not large mountains but small nice hills and you are alone there in between with a lot of wind flowing in your face.

I totally agree we need to be there in the monsoons.

Quote:
This is the advantage with mingling with like-minded friends. We get to rekindle that passion so we're reminded that there's a beautiful world out there to explore.
Thanks a lot!
Thanks bro surely who knows we might go there together one day! But still I adore your feat of climbing the Slope of Hell which I failed at my first attempt. I always land up driving alone and reach late at such places to add to the woes.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks