Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th August 2006, 10:44   #1

Lonavala Heavan on Earth in Rains!!!

did'nt get time to post this..
hmmm...
Needed a break frm a long time finally got time and went for a beautiful drive...
Left around 8 from bombay aand caught the beautiful express highway crusing at 100-120 amazing climate feeling the scent of the soil and beautiful cool breeze shivering me up my spine.. the either sides of the roads were as if a painter had painted them green beautiful landscape and small streams from here and there gathering to a waterfall..
Reached lonavala around 10 stopped and went up the amby valley road amazing drive nothing to be seen every inch u travel u see a new beautiful scene, it just like a blanket of fog had cuddled me in its arms the freezing temp. made up put up the heater..
after travelling a distance then went uphill arrived at the Lion's Point over here the rain god came down with a shower of ice cold water..
got wet and was shivering like crazy, then went till amby valley came down to bushi dam went to the water out there.. stay there for some while..and then came the best part of the day FOOD, LUNCH went to SUNNY DA DABHA its on lonavala-pune highway 15 kms from lonavala..
Amazing mind blowing food in such a beautiful climate... The cool breeze and amazingly hot food MAAZA aa GAYA!!
now after little shopping chikki fudges...headed home...while driving back faced such horrible rains never ever faced such rains in my life driving at 100 cant see a thing in front due to the rains slowed down a bite, crazy drive the last 50 kms of express..
had a amazing time beautiful climate ..
here are some snaps..
ENJOY!!!
[code]

The driver's veiw

on the way to lonavala

on the way up to amby valley

at Lion's point

Meri Gaadi!!

Mein aur mere Gaadi

A cute small monkey at tiger's point

tiger point[/code]

Note from moderator : Large pics lead to long download time and also spoil the formatting of the page. Please consider using smaller pics in future

Last edited by tsk1979 : 8th August 2006 at 12:12.
Old 8th August 2006, 11:33   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Nice pics, but heavy post .. takes some time to download, even with my broadband connection.

Last edited by condor : 8th August 2006 at 11:36.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks